Entrix and what we do With our AI-powered fully automated optimization and trading platform for flexible energy assets from grid-scale batteries to virtual power plants, we ensure that energy is stored when it is abundant and released into the grid when it is needed. At the same time, by actively trading electricity, we counteract strong price fluctuations that green energies entail. Figuring out how storage provides the best value to the electricity grid and the highest returns to asset owners is how we accelerate the transition to a clean energy future. Join us on our journey: A driven Senior Software Engineer (d/f/m) with a deep technical understanding of your craft and a strong curiosity to understand the solution space to deliver the best possible solution paired with strong pragmatism and inert need for delivery now and iteratively. You share our vision and values and are committed to our goals.
Short Facts Location: Munich, Germany Employment Type: Full-Time, indefinite term Salary Range: € 88.000 - 115.000 per year gross depending on the seniority level Hybrid work setup (min. 3 days in the office, 2 days in home office) + Workation up to 3 weeks per year Language Requirement: C1 Level English
- Design, craft and maintain our optimization platform end-to-end, across dimensions such as data ingestion and processing, optimization logic implementation, battery control, automated power trading, accounting and settlement
- Work cross-functionally, especially with data scientists to support them in the implementation of our optimization logic, automated trading execution, and battery control
- You will mentor and guide team members and improve their workflows by bringing your best knowledge to the team
- Define and foster engineering best practices and spend time teaching engineers and data scientists on how to design and deliver a well built, maintainable, iterable solution
- You will support your colleagues during their onboarding, daily operations and strategic tasks
- Implementation of our optimization and trading algorithms with focus on immediate go-lives as well as strategic, long-term focussed advancement of our platform
- Maintain and improve our tech stack and development environments and build infrastructure, from how services are developed and tested, to how they are built and integrated, to how they are monitored
- 5+ years experience in Software Engineering (Backend and algorithmic) in the cloud
- 2-3 years experience with Python including object-oriented design
- 2+ years experience in onboarding, mentoring and coaching colleagues in junior positions
- Evidence of pragmatic delivery
- Experience working cross-functionally, especially with Product and Data Science teams
- Team player to effectively bring across complex ideas and concepts with an ability to work on solutions individually
- Experience and desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Full business proficiency in English
Skills to Set You Apart
- Familiarity with AWS cloud platform, and services like Lambda, DynamoDb, ApiGW
- Energy industry experience
- Design thinking/sprint experience
This won’t be the right role for you if…
- You don’t have the habit of defining your own tasks and expect other functions to do them
- You are used to working in clear separate functions
At Entrix, we are committed to diversity - of backgrounds and experiences. You don’t need 100% of the preferred qualifications to add incredible value to our team. If you’re passionate about what you could accomplish here, we’d love to hear from you.
- Competitive Compensation Package: Including salary, benefits and options
- Professional Development: Annual development budget of 3,000 € for coachings, trainings, books, etc.
- Health & Sport Subsidy: Company subsidised sports facilities membership
- Public Transportation Subsidy: Monthly subsidy to your public transport ticket
- Lunch/Dinner Allowance Vouchers: Allowance for meals on working days as digital meal vouchers
- Work Equipment: Mac Book or Windows Laptop, iPhone (also for private use) and ergonomic workplace
- Regular Team Events: Knowledge Sessions, Afterwork, Sports, Offsites, Halloween, Pride Month, etc.
Your contact person is Müge Arslantürk (Head of People). If you have any questions, feel free to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Entrix GmbH know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Jan 18, 2024
Jul 06, 2024
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Senior Software Engineer (d/f/m), Entrix GmbH - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.