Hitachi Energy is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable, and modern energy for all. We help keep your lights on, the factories running, our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Innovation
We are looking for a Compliance and Certification Engineer to join the R&D team at our High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) department. If you want to take the next step in your career and contribute to develop a stronger, smarter, and greener energy system, then join us now! We are interested to learn more about you and what you can contribute so don’t hesitate to apply even if you don’t meet all the requirements. A team with great cooperation and with diverse backgrounds is waiting for you!
- Reviewing R&D project requirements and Products designs to assure compliance with internal & external international standards.
- Supporting R&D teams to assure designs are done according to required standards.
- Continues improvement of certification & compliance process for MACH Control & Protection products for global markets.
- Contributing to Product Lifecycle Management; planning of re-certification.
- Ensuring delivery of legal documentation required for Products certification.
- Academic degree in Electrical, Electronics or Mechanical engineering.
- Demonstrated experience with international standards & directives (IEC, CE, UL, etc.).
- Experience with New Product Introduction for industrial/energy markets.
- Strong problem-solving mindset / Root Cause Analysis skills.
- Proven Project Management experience is considered meritorious.
- Familiarity with reliability engineering (e.g. FMEA) is beneficial.
You are welcome to apply by January 27th. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so don’t delay, apply today!
Recruiting Manager Jonny Eriksson, firstname.lastname@example.org, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives –Sveriges Ingenjörer: Mikael Hjort, +46 107-38 25 73; Ledarna: Christer Fridlund, +46 107-38 29 12; Unionen: Fredrik Holmgren, +46 107-38 21 85. All other questions can be directed to Lead recruiter Gustaf Hedström, email@example.com.
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Hitachi Energy know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Jan 17, 2024
Jul 06, 2024
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Compliance and Certification engineer - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.