Do you have a strong desire to make the most complex renewable energy projects work by modelling and optimizing their design and operation? Then you might be our new Senior Modelling Consultant.
Blue Power Partners is a global consultancy and project development company with a dedicated focus on developing renewable energy. We are expanding our activities, and we are currently looking for a colleague with excellent techno-commercial skills and mindset.
As we are at the forefront of the renewable industry and turning Power-to-X projects from idea to tangible impact, we are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Modelling Consultant to join our pioneering team.
You will be a part of the Origination & Modelling team, where we deliver world-class data analysis and modelling solutions. The team comprises of an eclectic range of knowledgeable experts from specialists to Ph.Ds. within supply chain management, mathematics, energy engineering, electrical engineering, finance, and data science.
We have a strong position delivering advisory & modelling services to leading private equity investors within renewable technologies such as wind and solar generation, energy storage and PtX.
As Senior Modelling Consultant your day-to-day responsibilities will include delivering business case insights & improving our modelling framework such as:
- Running detailed business case analyses to evaluate the feasibility and viability of projects.
- Contributing to the design, development and execution of advanced strategic/operational optimization efforts for PtX projects.
- Being the architect behind refining our modelling framework to ensure modelling accuracy and modelling project execution efficiency.
Including client Interaction and team collaboration such as:
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to optimize renewable energy and PtX projects for maximum value creation and project impact by delivering project key insights.
- Serving as a primary point of contact for clients regarding modelling efforts.
- Communicating complex modelling concepts in a clear and concise manner to clients.
- Collaborate with internal teams to align multiple modelling efforts with overall project portfolio goals.
- Providing guidance and mentorship to junior team members.
Our new Senior Modelling Consultant will play a crucial role in our PtX Modelling Team. Therefor we expect a minimum of 3-5 years of experience with similar work.
Success in this role depends on your abilities to maneuver in an entrepreneurial and performance-driven organisation where no two days are the same.
You are a curious and outgoing individual who sees passion as the daily fuel in making a difference. You strive to provide high-quality deliverables and thrive in a team.
Preferably, we expect you to enrich our business with the following experience and skills:
- Advanced degree in a relevant field (e.g., Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, etc.).
- Proven experience in developing and optimizing strategic/operational models for PtX, energy storage and renewable energy projects.
- Strong proficiency in programming tools and languages (e.g., Python, R, MATLAB, etc.).
- Broad understanding of renewable technologies (wind, solar PV, batteries, electrolyzer etc).
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present complex concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Previous experience in a client-facing role, with a track record of successful project delivery.
Application and Contact
If you find the role interesting and you can your experience fulfills the skillset, we are looking for we would like to hear from you.
Please apply for the position at the bottom "Apply".
For additional information about this position, please contact Magnus Abildsten Bøgh, Lead - On-grid Modelling at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Blue Power Partners
Blue Power Partners is supporting worldwide leading developers, asset owners and technology companies within origination, development, construction, and performance optimization of onshore/offshore wind, solar, PtX and storage projects.
Working at Blue Power Partners means being part of an international company and working alongside people with a broad range of skills, from a variety of cultures. Our company is growing rapidly based on our strong company values, and we are committed to maintaining an agile environment with a strong can-do, dynamic, and entrepreneurial spirit.
During the recruitment process, Blue Power Partners is processing all registered personal data in compliance with the European General Data Protection (GDPR), and we reserve the right to screen the SM accounts of potential candidates.
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Blue Power Partners know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Jan 18, 2024
Jul 12, 2024
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Senior Modelling Consultant, Denmark - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.