As a Field Service Technician in our Energy Field Service team, you will play a vital role in making sure our Energy Storage products are operating at their best. Our Energy Storage products are critical in solving the intermittency of renewable energy sources such as wind and solar to accelerate the transition to a greener electricity network. In your day-to-day responsibilities, you will perform preventive maintenance, upgrades, troubleshooting and repairs along with commissioning activities across various locations within the UK. Are you a technician with a background in electricity and power? Do you want to be part of a fast-growing company and work with the newest technologies? Then Tesla is looking for you.
What You’ll Do
- Perform all on-site technical activities related to the installation, commissioning, repair, maintenance of our Energy sites around Edinburgh and abroad when needed
- Troubleshoot and perform root-cause analysis, both remotely and on-site
- Act as the first point of contact to contractors
- Analyse recurring issues and provide feedback to the engineering teams
- Prepare, organize, and plan your own technical activities
What You’ll Bring
- Experience as a technician in the electrical engineering field
- Experience with Low and Medium Voltage electrical systems, High Voltage is a plus
- A passion for renewable energy
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently, motivated and a proactive attitude
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout the UK, including last minute-calls with overnight stay
- Open to working non-routine work hours (including weekends and public holidays) when required is a must
- Fluency in English
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Tesla know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Jan 18, 2024
Jul 12, 2024
Newbridge, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Field Service Technician - Energy Storage, Edinburgh - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.