If you are looking for a job where you will have the opportunity to work in our renewable energy portfolio and be the leader in supporting the development of innovative solutions and concepts, especially for Hybrid and P2X solutions, this is the right place for you!
How You’ll Make an Impact
The tasks in detail are:
- Analyze market and customer requirements in P2X projects
- Develop corresponding hybrid control architectures and operational concepts
- Support sales, bid management and project execution with expert knowhow in hybrid control solutions
- Drive further development of control solutions in hybrid control and P2X portfolio
What You Bring
- Min. Master Degree in Electrical and/or SW engineering, preferably in renewable energy
- Min 5 years working experience in renewable energies
- Min 3 years in hybrid applications / microgrids
- Business English fluent
About the Team
Our goal is to have successful projects, while having fun doing them.
It is a young and motivated team. There is a great team spirit where everyone has a voice.
We are constantly looking for curious and open-minded people, people willing to ask the most difficult questions.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character - no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- Competitive salary depending on experience and professional background
- Health insurance
- Meal allowance
- Home office allowed
- Free shuttle to our Lisbon office
- 5 extra days ("Pontes"), defined by the board, that everyone enjoys if not working abroad
- Your birthday, if it's on a work day you can have the day off
- Among others
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Siemens Energy know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Jan 18, 2024
Jul 12, 2024
Min. 5 years working experience in renewable energies
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Senior Control Engineer Hybrid and Power-to-X - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.