Artelia Group Esbjerg is looking for a Lead Process Engineer on offshore design projects.
- Work as Lead Process Engineer on offshore design projects.
- Your focus will typically be on process layout and design of greenfield and brownfield modification projects as well as lifetime extension projects.
- Furthermore, be a Main player in the green transition to renewable projects (Wind and PTX).
- Be first mover in establish the technical environment in Denmark and also be joining the technical environment in the overall Artelia Group.
- M.Sc. in Process / Chemical Engineering.
- Work experience from Danish/ Norwegian offshore production industry - or renewable energy Sector, production/marine facilities as process engineer, general knowledge of MOTS-MODES, GS and NORSOK will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 8-10 years relevant experience with process system design.
- Good knowledge of process safety design, including API RP 14C and safety analysis work.
- Hands on experience in Unisim and Flare net.
- Good communication skills, fluent in English both written and verbally.
- Excellent understanding of International Standards and Project Specifications.
- Excellent coordination skills between all disciplines and good presentation skills within teamwork.
- Systematic, multidiscipline understanding and solution-oriented approach.
- Good communication skills both orally and in writing.
- Have a cooperative working attitude and be systematic, accurate and detail focused.
- Intercultural competence and acceptance for multicultural working teams.
Some of your tasks and responsibilities
- The requirement to undertake a Lead Process Engineer role.
- Perform tasks related to the processing plant on the environment within studies and detailed design.
- Perform process simulations.
- Perform sizing of process equipment and piping / pipelines.
- Follow-up (technical clarifications, and documentation).
- Input to the procedures and assistance for start-up of systems and equipment.
- Role includes Quality check of discipline deliverables, coordination, and follow-up with client.
- Assist project management with time- and cost estimates.
- Coordination of deliverables with other disciplines project dependencies.
- Good knowledge of the preparation of engineering drawings, process data sheets, and feature descriptions of process and auxiliary systems.
- Project tasks will vary from smaller to larger projects with varying length, content, and complexity, from high- level screening study to Detail Design.
- Be a part of the Offshore Survey team.
Artelia Group is an international multi-disciplinary Engineering consultancy more that 8500+ Employees.
Artelia Group is highly skilled in relation to the process engineering (Up & mid-stream). Our center of excellence is in France and will be your anchor point for technical interaction.
We offer extensive expertise and a comprehensive range of services spanning all project stages, from early Phase studies through to commissioning. Specializing in Brownfield modification and Greenfield projects. Many of these modification projects are related to optimization/reduction of the CO2 emission. Furthermore, Atelia Group is also working on renewable projects in relation to Wind projects and PTX projects.
Artelia Group has been assisting clients in the offshore energy production industry around the world for more than 10 years.
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Artelia Group know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Jan 18, 2024
Jul 13, 2024
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Lead Process Engineer - Esbjerg - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.