Artelia Group Esbjerg is looking for a Senior Structural Engineer on offshore projects.
- Working as Senior Structural Engineer on offshore projects, your focus will typically be on structural layout and design of greenfield and brownfield modification projects as well as lifetime extension projects.
- Furthermore, you will be a part of the green transition to renewable projects (Wind and PTX).
- You will be a part of the structural team in Esbjerg and be joining the technical environment in the overall Artelia Group.
- M.Sc. in civil and structural engineering Work experience from Danish/Norwegian offshore production industry - or renewable energy Sector, production/marine facilities as a Senior Structural Engineer with general knowledge of MOTS-MODES, GS and NORSOK will be an advantage.
- Demonstrable experience in analyses and design of offshore structures.
- Ability to create and verify FEM models of fixed offshore structures, jackets and topsides.
- Reassessment of existing offshore topsides structures via global analyses of the full structural system.
- In-place analyses (in-service, fatigue deterministic and stochastic, dynamic, seismic).
- Experience in Integrity Management and lifetime extension of offshore platforms.
- Experience in modelling local FEM 3D models.
- Working experience with finite element analysis of structures using ROSAP.
- Experience in definition and follow-up of tender documentation for offshore structures design.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Set up and develop overall structural layouts and design of structural solutions.
- Structural design for offshore jackets and topside steel structure, perform analysis and make joints/connections design according to project requirements.
- Reassessment of existing offshore structures via global analyses of the full structural system.
- Coordinate with other design disciplines and structural 3D/2D team to deliver structural design drawings.
- Occasionally work as “Lead” Structural Engineer on structural offshore projects, depending on project complexity and size.
- Project tasks will vary from smaller to larger projects with varying length, content, and complexity, from high- level screening study to Detail Design.
Your starting point
- Min. 5 years of experience within design of offshore steel structures. If you have some years of experience, it is preferably from the offshore industry in Europe / offshore energy production.
- Experience with finite element analysis of structures using ROSAP, or similar is an advantage.
- Ability to actively participate in structural team development and individual professional growth with a mindset and skills to focus on efficient solutions.
- Good communication skills in English with the ability to work as part of a team interfacing with other disciplines.
Artelia Group is an international multi-disciplinary Engineering consultancy more that 8500+ employees.
Artelia Group is highly skills in relation to structural Engineering (Offshore) discipline with a strong team in Esbjerg. Our center of excellence is in France and will be your anchor point for technical interaction.
We offer extensive expertise and a comprehensive range of services spanning all project stages, from early Phase studies through to commissioning. Specializing in Brownfield modification and Greenfield projects. Many of these modification projects are related to optimization/reduction of the CO2 emission. Furthermore, Atelia Group is also working on renewable projects in relation to Wind projects and PTX projects.
Artelia Group has been assisting clients in the offshore energy production industry around the world for more than 10 years.
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Artelia Group know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Jan 18, 2024
Jul 13, 2024
Min. 5 years
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Senior Structural Engineer - Esbjerg - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.