We have an opportunity for a Channel Business Development Manager to join us at Honeywell.
This is a field role, up to 50% of the time will be spent travelling to customers in Southern Europe.
We provide performance chemicals and materials, process technologies, and automation controls. By supporting the global transition towards renewable energy and low-carbon economy, we’re accelerating a more sustainable future to help change the world. As pioneers of automation control, we understand complex industrial facilities, and how to create high-quality and high-performance chemicals and materials.
Safety, sustainability, and digitalization powering the future of chemicals, materials, and energy.
- Channel sales revenue attainment through sales Rep, SI’s, OEM, & distributor sales channels
- Responsible for the overall go to Market strategy for dedicated products and services
- Layout the structure by region
- Lead optimize Channel Sales Strategy equally with Channel Business Leaders, PBL and RBL
- Optimize Channel sales efficiency (cost to serve) by maximizing existing footprint
- Identify and prioritize channel development by country and Line of Business
- Define, create, and continuously evolve promotions and growth initiatives in support of our line of business objectives. Channel Excellence to implement
- Ensure that all global/multi-national partnerships are leveraged for the wider benefit to drive revenue growth through our global channel partners. Translate HPS PMC LOB’s BTI’s and initiatives to channel sales
- Define and assure channel ready products and services leveraging Marketing and R&D
- Define and optimize channel pricing strategy
- Working with Channel Business Leaders (Global and EMEA) in identifying and targeting, scouting key international, national and regional channel partners.
- Guiding marketing communications activities including trade shows, website, sales collateral and PR to promote Wireless Networks products and generate sales leads for our direct sales and channel partner sales organizations
- Lead agendas and message of Strategic Forums with Existing key partners – Joint Business Council
- Monitor, analyse and report competitive channel programs
- Integration of all Line of Business to same maturity and channel readiness - with Channel Excellence
Key skills and qualifications
- Educated to a minimum of University Degree level or equivalent on the job experience
- Relevant experience selling in industrial markets through channels
- Experience market needs evaluations, and identifying, vetting, and signing new channel partners
- Experience performing in cross functional organization and ability to work globally in diverse work environments
- Successful history in sales and channel management
- Ability to develop and communicate value proposition
- Demonstrated knowledge of multiple indirect channel types (distributors, integrators, OEMs)
- Ability to identify key business drivers of potential partners, and add clearly offer value from a from a business association to Honeywell
- Successful negotiations skills (contracts & other business requirements)
- Financial and business acumen
- Understanding of industrial automation equipment
- Fluent in English and Italian
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation in an international work environment
- Market specific training and ongoing personal development.
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development
Equal opportunity statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Join us now and be part of a global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future!
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Honeywell know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Jan 16, 2024
Jul 13, 2024
Cologno Monzese, Milan, Italy
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Channel Business Development Specialist - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.