Join Corvus Energy in Bergen, Norway, as a detail-oriented Tactical Purchaser. Bachelor's degree or relevant experience in Supply Chain required. Fluent in English and Norwegian. Competitive salary and benefits.
Are you passionate about sustainability and eager to contribute to the growth of the renewable energy market?
We are seeking a dynamic and forward thinking Tactical Purchaser to join our Supply Chain Department in Bergen, Norway.
Reporting to the Tactical Purchasing & Logistic Manager, the Tactical Purchaser is responsible for monitoring demand, placing and keeping track of purchase orders.
Main tasks and responsibility
- Monitor demand and place purchase orders accordingly
- Align and secure deliveries with key-suppliers.
- Follow-up on open purchase orders and update ERP
- Comply with internal procedures and routines and contribute to improvements from the perspective of Supply Chain Management
- Assist all day-to-day tasks within the SCM Department
- Strengthen tactical procurement for efficient handling of processes supporting Master planning
Work experience and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, experience within Supply chain can compensate
- Experience in procurement and expediting is advantageous, and if you have experience in production, it is definitely desirable
- ERP experience (preferably Axapta/Dynamics), sufficient in Microsoft office, Excel, Sharepoint and Teams
- Fluent in English and Norwegian
- Highly organized with tenacious attention to detail
- The ability to focus on the task in a hectic environment
- Excellent time management and the ability to coordinate between many different tasks
- You have the drive and adaptability to fit in as part of a small, growing company
We are on the lookout for a detail-oriented, self-starting individual with excellent organizational skills, capable of managing multiple tasks simultaneously. Fluency in both English and Norwegian is a must, accompanied by strong written and verbal communication skills. If you possess the drive and flexibility to thrive in a growing company, we invite you to be a part of our dynamic team
Our corporate values
In Corvus Energy, our values provide a guideline for the correct behavior and create a common understanding amongst employees. These values are aligned with Corvus Energy’s strategic goals and reflect our company’s leadership vision. These values also serve as guiding principles for all leaders and set out our expectations.
- We act with Integrity
- We act with Innovation
- We are Team Players
- We are Passionate
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, a good pension scheme, and opportunities for professional development.
Joining our team will provide you with the chance to work on cutting-edge technologies that contribute to a sustainable future.
As an organization, we also strive for a good work–life balance and a healthy lifestyle. We offer healthy varied lunches and snacks as well as sports and social activities outside of work.
Corvus Energy is a fast-growing company with a strong demand for our products, being the undisputed market leader in one of the most exciting industries in the maritime industry. Join our team and be a key player in our success story of powering a clean future all around the world.
We encourage candidates to submit an early application. Relevant candidates will be called for an interview on an ongoing basis.
If you have any questions about the position, do not hesitate to contact;
Marita Tunes/Managing Director/IKM Rada
+47 920 23 726
IKM Rada - Recruitment Partner
IKM Rada is Corvus Energy`s recruitment partner for this position and will be the point of contact. IKM RADA AS is a forward-thinking consulting company that offers both hiring and direct recruitment of engineers, managers, technical operational and administrative personnel, in addition to HR services.
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Corvus Energy know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Jan 14, 2024
Jul 13, 2024
Bachelor's degree in relevant field, experience within Supply chain can compensate
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Tactical Purchaser - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.