ÉireComposites based in Connemara, is an innovative design, manufacturing and testing company, involved in lightweight, high-performance fibre-reinforced composite materials, with an international blue-chip customer base of over 70 companies in the aerospace, renewable energy and automotive sectors. ÉireComposites has established accredited aerospace composites manufacturing and testing facilities in Galway, Ireland and has significant intellectual property in manufacturing and tooling for composite materials. Remote work is not available for this position.
This role would suit a candidate looking to work locally in Connemara in a friendly environment that is both supportive and friendly. Why not apply today to see where your career could take you. Training is provided on the job.
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes, and procedures to correctly. manufacture and assemble composite parts to meet individual customer requirements.
- Complete all records required as per processes/procedures and training provided.
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment, or materials to the Production Supervisor immediately.
- Support the movement of materials and use of lifting equipment.
- Operate machinery, tools, and aids as required.
- Complete routine tasks with minimal supervision.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
- Work in a cleanroom environment area and industrial production as needed.
- Undertake all other duties as assigned by the Production Supervisor.
Core Job Requirements
- Excellent attention to detail is required.
- Excellent manual dexterity and co-ordination is required.
- Experience in measuring, cutting and or making things with your hands is advantageous.
- Work experience in a manufacturing team environment is preferred although not essential.
- Individual will be required to be mobile, with frequent standing, bending, reaching grasping, stooping and walking are requirements for role.
- Proficiency in the English language is required.
- Ability to learn on the job and have a willingness to update skills and versatility in core business areas as required.
- The prospective candidate must be able to demonstrate a positive can-do attitude, professional approach and self-motivation in completing assigned tasks.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates good problem-solving capability.
- Full European/Irish Driver’s License is required.
- Leaving certificate or equivalent is preferred although not essential.
Salary: €26,000.00 per year. Salary and Job role requirements are reviewed as part of the six-month probation process, again at twelve months and thereafter annually in line with the company performance management process and business performance.
Please submit your own C.V. format. Unfortunately, we cannot respond to all CVs received due to volumes. However, we will respond to candidates who attend for interview and provide feedback if requested. All our job descriptions are available in full in both English and Irish on www.eirecomposites.com, where you will also find out more information about our business. Please submit your CV to email@example.com.
- Competitive Salary.
- Easily accessible – 25 mins from Knocknacarra,
- Permanent role.
- Company Pension plan (three percent company contribution).
- Early finish on a Friday.
- Death in service/life assurance.
- Twenty days annual leave.
- Wellness and team events/initiatives.
- Training & development.
- Work wear provided.
- On-site parking & canteen.
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let ÉireComposites know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Jan 16, 2024
Jul 13, 2024
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Manufacturing Operator - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.