Ameresco, Inc. (NYSE:AMRC) is a leading cleantech integrator and renewable energy asset developer, owner and operator. Our comprehensive portfolio includes energy efficiency, infrastructure upgrades, asset sustainability and renewable energy solutions delivered to clients throughout North America and Europe. Our solutions range from upgrades to facility’s energy infrastructure to the development, construction and operation of renewable energy plants combined with tailored financial solutions. We foster an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and forward-thinking culture that thrives with innovation, diversity of thought, and inclusion. We are excited with all that the future holds for our industry, planet, and communities.
Ameresco's Distributed Energy Resource (DER) team is seeking a Senior Project Management Engineer to support the development and implementation of DER projects located nationwide, specifically; renewable natural gas (RNG) projects utilizing biomethane sources including landfill gas, wastewater treatment anaerobic digester gas, or agricultural anaerobic digester gas that is processed to achieve pipeline quality standards
- Collaborate with the project development team to review and respond to customer requests and RFP’s.
- Provide conceptual drawing preparation, proposal project schedules, and proposal narratives in support of development and sales initiatives.
- Develop process flow diagrams and heat and mass balances for sizing energy projects.
- Obtain preliminary equipment vendor proposals and installing contractor proposals to conceptually develop the project and details.
- Determine optimal process technology and prime movers for energy projects that provide optimal solutions for end users.
- Develop cost models and performance models using major equipment vendor proposals and contractor estimates.
- Collaborate with project implementation team to establish design intent and performance requirements.
- Provide direction and management of consultants for air permit applications and electrical and natural gas interconnect applications or as required for project development.
- Review detailed design documents including drawings, specifications, and bid documents.
- Provide engineering support during project construction, commissioning and start-up.
- Deliver support and guidance to construction managers to ensure successful project completion and delivery (travel to the jobsite during the construction and commissioning phase can be expected).
- Support engineering needs for operating projects including troubleshooting, training, and documentation preparation.
- Ensure compliance with company, industry, trade, and jurisdictional safety, standards, practices, codes.
- Perform other duties as required.
- BSME, BSChE or equivalent four-year technical engineering degree.
- Minimum 7 years progressive engineering experience in energy projects, power generation or the industrial area, including facility operations and mechanical installation projects including landfill gas processing and pipelines, anaerobic digesters, co-generation, heating, cooling, HVAC system analysis, and automation technologies.
- Current Professional Engineer (PE) registration, preferred.
- Oil and gas industry experience including gas compression and/or separation.
- Valid Driver License issued by state of residence and in good standing.
- Advanced computer applications skills (Microsoft), including AutoCAD and Excel.
- Ability to successfully complete training and testing required for the position.
- Ability to work as part of a team and act quickly with minimal supervision.
- Proven ability to manage and complete complex projects in a timely, cost-effective manner.
- Excellent organization skills including ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Strong verbal, written, computer communication and technical presentation skills.
- Demonstrated electrical, mechanical process, and control systems aptitude.
AMERESCO challenges the brightest, most talented and creative individuals in the industry by providing an environment that embraces initiative, diversity, and achievement along with comprehensive rewards, including people-oriented insurance, investment, and incentive plans.
Genuine Ameresco communications use @ameresco.com emails; any other domain is fraudulent. Report suspected phishing to 1-866-AMERESCO.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/Women/Minorities/Veteran/Disability.
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Ameresco know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Jan 14, 2024
Jul 13, 2024
Louisiana, United States
Minimum 7 years progressive engineering experience in energy projects, power generation or the industrial area
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Senior Project Manager - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.