An exciting opportunity has become available to join our rapidly growing offshore wind business as a Vice President – Business Assurance, based in London (permanent full-time role).
This position will report to the Head of Risk & Governance and will support our global offshore wind business, which is responsible for the successful management and delivery of a pipeline of more than 30 GW of offshore wind projects.
This role will fit an assurance and audit leader, able to effectively engage with stakeholders across the business, including senior management and the Board.
About the role
We are looking for a Vice President – Business Assurance that can work closely with the business to support the implementation of best-in-class assurance framework.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Provide strategic advice, guidance and contribution to risk-based decision making across the business, at both corporate and portfolio level.
- Support the design, implementation and maintenance of the overall strategy for assurance governance across the business, at both corporate and portfolio level.
- Review and challenge activities across the business, at both corporate and portfolio level, to provide confidence to senior management / executives that key risks are appropriately identified, assessed, monitored, and managed and/or mitigated.
- Act as the subject matter expert for assurance best practices and take active steps to ensure that a positive risk and governance culture is embedded across Corio Generation and its stakeholder community.
- Design and implement the governance to determine, review and update the company assurance plan and stage gate model and lead the associated reviews across the business.
- Facilitate collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to promote continuous improvement, synergies, consistency, transparency, knowledge sharing and confidence in business assurance approach and data.
To be successful in this role, you would be an infrastructure or finance assurance leader, versed in both enterprise and project risk management and assurance, able to influence senior stakeholders and work effectively within a matrix organization. Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing assurance/audit within complex infrastructure and project financing business, preferably offshore wind and renewable energy, working consistently with senior stakeholders, including exec and Board level, is a key requisite for this role.
What you’ll get from us…
- Pension scheme offering matching contributions up to a capped level.
- Company funded private medical
- Salary sacrifice dental care plans
- 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays
- Company funded life assurance
- A great growing culture
- A competitive market salary
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and an inclusive workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders, and communities. You'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
Joining this business means you’ll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Corio Generation know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Jan 16, 2024
Jul 13, 2024
London, United Kingdom
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Vice President - Business Assurance - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.