ÉireComposites is an innovative design, manufacturing, and testing company, involved in lightweight, high-performance fibre-reinforced composite materials, with an international blue-chip customer base of over 70 companies in the aerospace, renewable energy, and automotive sectors. ÉireComposites (www.eirecomposites.com) has established accredited aerospace composites manufacturing and testing facilities in Galway, Ireland and has significant intellectual property in composite technologies.
ÉireComposites currently has a vacancy for a Business Development Executive. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing research and commercial proposals related to novel composite products. The role will require excellent communication skills as well as scientific and commercial acumen.
- Drive growth from current and new customers and manage assigned key accounts.
- Prepare commercial bids for design and manufacture of composite products. Own your own quotes and manage all stages of the deal flow funnel.
- Lead the writing and preparation of commercial proposals, including those for industrial customers, Horizon Europe, Enterprise Ireland, SEAI, ESA and other programs.
- Develop and implement a strategy that expands the company’s opportunities for securing funding and ensures a strong presence in the R&D/Innovation landscape.
- Cultivate and enhance strong, enduring relationships with potential funding partners by collaborating with them and understanding their project needs.
- Present sales data, including budgetary details, and expenditure reports, along with realistic forecasts, to the management team.
- Actively participate in relevant events such as conferences, exhibitions, and company visits, to promote the company's capabilities.
- Support the further development and execution of the sales process.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering or equivalent.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in proposal writing desired but not essential.
- Fluency in Irish desired but not essential.
- Ability to communicate effectively, act decisively, and to demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness.
- European Driver’s License.
- Graduates and early-stage career candidates will be considered.
- Competitive Salary relative to experience and qualifications.
- Easily accessible – 20 mins from Knocknacarra,
- Company pension.
- Twenty days annual leave.
- Wellness and team events/initiatives.
- Training & development.
- Career development.
- On-site parking & canteen.
Please submit your own C.V. in PDF or MS Word format. Unfortunately, we cannot respond to all CVs received due to volumes. However, we will respond to candidates who attend for interview and provide feedback if requested. All our job descriptions are available in full on www.eirecomposites.com, where you will also find out more information about our business. Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let ÉireComposites know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Jan 16, 2024
Jul 13, 2024
Inverin, County Galway, Ireland
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Business Development Executive - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.