Alternative Energy Ireland (AEI) is Irelands longest established renewable energy specialists. Established in 2007 we are 100% Irish owned and our mission is to give businesses the power to improve their energy efficiency levels and to generate clean power, on site behind the meter.
We are passionate about our business and have built up a strong reputation for being experts in this rapidly growing sector. We work with top of the range products and provide customers with a high end service which makes us stand out from the crowd in a busy marketplace. The key to our success is our team who share the vision, mission and passion that we have to creating a more sustainable future.
Due to the continued success of the commercial team, we are now seeking a Senior Project Manager to join our commercial team.
The Senior Solar PV Project Manager will be responsible for planning, overseeing, and delivering projects to the AEI standard for with each individual client.
The projects typically include Commercial Solar PV systems of all our clients range from pharmaceutical plants, to engineering works all over Ireland, to nationwide retailers and hotels and commercial landlords.
The successful candidate will work closely with the project delivery team, installers, sub-contractors and our suppliers to ensure a successful delivery of each project.
The Senior Project Manager will also offer technical support to our engineering team while they scope projects. The role is based in Dublin and will be 60% office based and 40% field based.
- Will work on multiple projects at various stages of their rollout
- Monitor and adapt plans as necessary ensuring all risks to delivery are mitigated
- Engaging with commercial customers and sometimes engineers
- Liaise with installers to ensure all our health and safety procedures are followed
- Liaise with suppliers to get any required materials to site
- Provide weekly project update reports
- Provide a professional handover to the client on completion of the installation
- Be the point of contact for the customer during the installation phase of the project
What We Are Looking For
- An organised individual, capable of working with multiple projects at one time
- Technical experience from the electrical and construction sector is essential
- Project Management experience in the electrical or construction sector is desirable
- Commercially astute and customer focused team player
- Previous experience in the solar / renewable energy sector is an advantage, but not essential
- Experience in working with a team to achieve results
- Excellent communication skills
- Fully computer literate
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Alternative Energy Ireland know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Jan 23, 2024
Jul 13, 2024
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Senior Project Manager - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.