You will be working closely with all other teams and desks to ensure that STX continues to perform and deliver at an exceptionally high level. As a critical partner in the business, Operations also guarantees compliance with all the relevant rules and regulations. Moreover, the Operations team works collaboratively to make sure that STX has the necessary structures and processes in place to grow and develop further in new products, industries, and markets.
- Stay updated on new and upcoming legislation, regulation, industry standards, and best practices related to renewable energy and biofuels – identifying new opportunities and highlighting risk;
- Engage with current customers on a regular rotation to ensure their success in sustainability compliance and maximize STX opportunity to support them in conjunction with partnering with Front Office to optimize deal structures;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to enhance profitability while maintaining compliance including providing guidance to the business in adapting to new requirements and ensure compliance across all relevant functions;
- Design and implement process and procedure to ensure smooth handover of new projects from Business Partnership to Sustainability Operations as well as participate in working groups focused on renewables and biofuels;
- Have the ability to guide and support Sustainability Operations team through compliance audits, including ISCC-EU certification and ensure compliance with GHG reduction requirements, National Emissions Trading schemes, and other applicable regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree or related field including 3+ years of experience in Sustainability within a related industry in an international environment including experience in the Energy industry would be an advantageous;
- Decent knowledge of Microsoft suite and strong technical skill in online platforms;
- Project management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks including the ability to work independently and take ownership within a team based environment;
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills;
- Preferably residing in or willing to relocate to Amsterdam, NL.
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let STX Group know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Jan 29, 2024
Jul 26, 2024
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Sustainability Business Partner - Renewables and Biofuels - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.