Environmental Specialist role in Warsaw, Poland. Join Better Energy to work on large scale PV plants, wind, and batteries projects. 2-3 years experience, degree in Environment or relevant discipline.
You, as an important part of Commercial team in Better Energy, will be responsible for environmental aspects of large scale PV plants, wind and batteries projects.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include
- Supporting Development team during Screening/Opportunity phase by doing environmental assessments;
- Delivering environmental inputs for Environmental Decision application, Zoning Decision application or Master Plan application plus supervising and controlling that all environmental requirements are in the final documents, taking part in the whole process;
- Networks with relevant external environment organizations and consultants;
- If needed - taking care about environmental aspects during construction and operation, supporting EPC and AM teams;
- Find creative design solutions to problems;
- Site visits during development stage.
This position will be based in our Warsaw office at the Warsaw Spire building.
So, who are we looking for?
We find it important that you possess the following competencies
- Previous experience (minimum 2-3 years of experience) in a similar role;
- Nature enthusiast;
- Good understanding of the balance between commercial need for building a solar park and the desire to create or maintain nature within PV areas;
- Excellent oral and written communication in English;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to deliver projects effectively and on time;
- Driver’s license (cat. B);
- Ability to identify all development risk regarding PV, wind and batteries project development and knowledge how to overcome it;
- Strong communication skills;
- Result-oriented, proactive approach profile with high sense of ethic;
- Self-confident person, motivated by challenges and achieving results;
- You like to cooperate with the people, you are responsive and communicative;
- You like challenges and to overcome barriers, and you don’t give up easily.
As for professional qualifications, you should have
- Degree in Environment or relevant discipline;
- Knowledge of environmental and legal regulations/aspects of PV and wind development.
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Better Energy know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Feb 02, 2024
Jul 26, 2024
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Environmental Specialist - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.