As business analyst within the Energy & Assets team you will play a pivotal role in improving the business. As we’re growing at a high pace, not only in volume but also developing new products and countries, the complexity of our business is rapidly increasing.
In this role, you’ll be building parts of our growing business, where you can also take responsibility over the end result. It doesn’t end with a good recommendation – we like to take ownership and really make our ideas work.
- Solve complex problems: analyze, structure and fix challenging problems by breaking them down into clear steps;
- Develop clear recommendations: synthesize information and share straightforward suggestions;
- Collaborate: team up with different groups to find the best answers and get everyone moving in the right direction;
- Communicate clearly: speak in a way that makes sense to everyone, including the big bosses, using a clear and organized style;
- Take Ownership: be responsible for your tasks and decisions, showing initiative and accountability in driving the success of the business;
- Grow as a leader: become a leader by doing things you love, using your strengths, and sticking to what you believe in.
To be successful in this role
- MSc in Environmental Sciences, Business & Innovation, Energy Science, Sustainable Energy Technology, Sustainable Development, or other relevant (beta) study;
- 2-3 years’ experience in consulting, finance or a high-paced startup;
- Proficient in using common data analysis tools like Excel or basic Python skills;
- Ability to connect in-depth analysis to the bigger picture;
- Passionate about the energy industry and transition;
- Self-starter, strategic thinker, hands-on, team-player;
- English fluent mandatory, German and/or other European language is a plus;
- Effective communication skills, comfortable collaborating with team members, engineers, and other stakeholders;
- Exposure to project management principles, capable of assisting in project planning, monitoring tasks, and contributing to timely project delivery;
- Problem-solving skills to address common challenges in solar projects, with the ability to learn and adapt to new situations.
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Sunrock know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Feb 01, 2024
Jul 26, 2024
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Business Analyst (Energy & Assets) - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.