Our mission is to accelerate the reduction in Europe’s reliance on fossil fuels, and we have already established a portfolio of onshore wind and solar projects. At the end of 2023 we finished construction of our first solar park and windfarm, which are now exporting power.
To have the biggest impact, we target markets that are underserved by capital and renewable expertise, by a team with a long history in successful development and construction of major renewable projects.
We are seeking a Reporting Specialist to join our Financial Department team.
What you will do
As a Reporting Specialist at DRI you will be part of the local finance team of seven employees. The team is responsible for the financial, tax and group reporting for the parent company in the Netherlands DTEK Renewables International B.V. and the Wind & Solar project companies in Croatia, Italy, Poland and Romania.
The role of Reporting Specialist is responsible for supporting the Accounting & Reporting Manager in processes relating to the accounting and reporting function. This includes (but is not limited to) the following areas of responsibility and tasks:
- Financial accounting and reporting for parent company in IFRS and Dutch GAAP in SAP ERP, including the preparation of year-end accounts and statutory accounts.
- Daily alignment and cooperation with local accountants in South and Southeast Europe with regards to the project companies.
- Assisting with audits, statutory and group, and liaising with auditors.
- Supporting the filing of VAT returns and other tax forms, liaise with internal and external tax advisors/auditors.
- Supporting with the creation of new project companies and implementing the record to report (R2R) cycle for these.
- Supporting the implementation of various tools and (sub-)processes to improve the record to report (R2R) cycle (SAP S/4 Hana workflow and reports, data collaboration platform, tax filing software etc.).
What you bring
- We are looking for an energetic person who is willing to take on a new challenge in the rapidly growing industry of renewable energy;
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Economics or Accountancy or another comparable study
- At least 5 year experience in financial accounting - preferably in a medium-sized enterprise of a large international group
- Experience with supervising audits
- IFRS knowledge is a plus (e.g. ACCA, DipIFR study)
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing is required
- Experience with SAP FI, SAP PS and SAP BW is a distinctive advantage and you are proficient in Excel and familiar with standard MS office software solutions
- Self-driven and structured with focus on results and continuous improvement
- Reliable, flexible, pro-active and committed
What we offer
- Exceptional salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- A collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Supportive and dynamic company culture.
- Exciting and challenging projects.
- Located in the city of Amsterdam.
At DRI, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe in fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone has an equal chance to succeed. We don’t discriminate based on race, religion, colour, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status. Our commitment to equal opportunity extends to all aspects of employment. We value the unique perspectives and contributions of each individual and strive to create an environment that embraces diversity.
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let DTEK Renewables International know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Feb 02, 2024
Jul 26, 2024
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Reporting Specialist - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.