Procurement Support Specialist
Join DTEK Renewables International B.V. in Amsterdam Zuid. Full-time Procurement Support Specialist role in the renewable energy sector. Experience in supply chain management and SAP required.
Our mission is to accelerate the reduction in Europe’s reliance on fossil fuels, and we have already established a portfolio of onshore wind and solar projects. To have the biggest impact, we target markets that are underserved by capital and renewable expertise, by a team with long history in successful development and construction of major renewable projects.
Join us and make an impact
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic individual to join our Procurement team as Procurement Support Specialist specializing in the renewable energy sector with a specific focus on wind, solar, and battery storage projects. In this role, you will be involves assisting in the procurement process, coordinating with suppliers, managing documentation, movement of equipment and materials, and ensuring compliance with procurement policies and procedures. The Procurement Support Specialist plays a crucial role in supporting the company's renewable energy projects by ensuring the timely and cost-effective procurement of equipment, materials, and services.
What you will do
- Assist in the development and implementation of procurement strategies and plans for wind and solar projects.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify procurement needs and specifications.
- Evaluate and assist in evaluating supplier/provider proposals and negotiating contract terms and conditions
- Contract management activities and support contract management activities, including contract review, amendments, and renewals.
- Collaborate with suppliers /providers to resolve any procurement-related issues or concerns.
- Coordinate with suppliers/providers to ensure timely delivery of equipment, materials, and services.
- Maintain accurate procurement records, including purchase orders, invoices, contracts, and other related documentation.
- Coordination of import clearance of equipment, timely payment of VAT and customs duties
- Coordination of equipment logistics depending on the Incoterms type
- Control of equipment movement, including on site, in the warehouse, in the SAP system
- Conducting an annual inventory
- Carrying out all necessary transactions in SAP for the procurement chain and payments
- Payment control;
- Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, and legal requirements.
- Assist in the development and implementation of procurement-related policies and guidelines.
- Support audits and inspections related to procurement activities.
- Monitor and report on procurement-related Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and metrics.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and cost optimization within the procurement function.
- Taking part in the implementation and support of book assumption actualization, templates, etc.
What you bring
- Degree in supply chain management, or a related field.
- Previous experience in procurement or supply chain management, in SAP, preferably in the renewable energy sector
- Strong knowledge of procurement processes, including sourcing, vendor management, and contract negotiation.
- Familiarity with renewable energy technologies, particularly wind and solar.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in using procurement software and tools.
- Attention to detail and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and standards related to procurement, including in the renewable energy sector.
What we offer
- Exceptional salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- A collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Flexible working hours and working from home options.
- Supportive and dynamic company culture.
- Exciting and challenging projects.
At DTEK Renewables International, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe in fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone has an equal chance to succeed. We don’t discriminate based on race, religion, colour, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status. Our commitment to equal opportunity extends to all aspects of employment. We value the unique perspectives and contributions of each individual and strive to create an environment that embraces diversity.
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let DTEK Renewables International know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Feb 02, 2024
Jul 26, 2024
Amsterdam Zuid, Netherlands
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Procurement Support Specialist - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.