Fred. Olsen Renewables AS (FORAS) has a long track record within renewable power generation. Our ?rst investment in onshore wind power was made back in 1996 in the UK. We are expanding into new segments and markets, as well as further development of our core markets in Scandinavia, UK, and Italy. Our business model is to develop projects from an early stage and follow the whole value chain- from site selection, planning, and consent, to construction and operation of the wind farms.
Our vision is to deliver sustainable and commercial renewable energy projects. We have developed and operate 12 onshore wind farms in UK, Norway, and Sweden, and we have a large development portfolio in these markets.
We are now looking for a Sustainability Manager to support and advise on sustainability related matters for Fred. Olsen Renewables and Fred. Olsen Seawind, and to be responsible for ESG reporting for both companies.
Fred. Olsen Seawind ASA (FOS) is an offshore wind developer. The overall strategy for the company is to develop, own and operate offshore wind farms. This entails involvement in offshore wind projects from early market screening to site selection, planning, consent, and to construction and operation.
FOS is, working in several markets, in somecountries in partnership with other leading offshore wind developers as well as investigating a range of new market opportunities. FOS are determined to help governmentsreach their climate goals and strengthen local communities by creating jobs, powering households with green electricity, and reducing CO2 emissions.
This role will report to CEO of Fred. Olsen Renewables.
- Provide support and advice on sustainability
- Drive a sustainability focused culture across the company
- Follow up status on sustainability strategy, including impacts/risks/opportunities, policies, actions, metrics, and targets
- Monitor and keep track of regulatory developments
- Act as Project Manager for internal sustainability projects
- Work closely with the sustainability working group in Bonheur
- Develop, issue, and maintain ESG reporting for FOR and FOS, i.e.:
- FOR/FOS Sustainability Statement (CSRD/ESRS)
- EU Taxonomy classification and reporting
- Board reports and presentations
- Sustainability reports to JV partners
- Activity Duty and Transparency Act statements
- UK specific sustainability reports (ESOS/SECR)
- Other ESG-related reports as needed
- Coordinate collection of sustainability data
- Facilitate 3rd party sustainability audits of FOR and FOS
- In-depth knowledge of sustainability and compliance
- Hand-on experience with ESG reporting
- Excellent English communication skills
- Relevant higher education
- 5-10 years relevant work experience
- Result oriented, with a structured and proactive work style
- Excellent analytical, systematic and critical thinking skills
- Good project management skills
- A positive team player with good cooperative personality
We offer a working environment based on having a high level of professionalism while having fun, being both thorough and innovative, - and with plenty of responsibility to the individual. Working for Fred. Olsen Renewables you will have the opportunity to make an impact and in?uence work tasks and responsibilities.
We value equity, diversity, and inclusion in the workplace and take gender, age, and cultural background into account during recruitment.
See fredolsenrenewables.com, fredolsenseawind.com, and Bonheur.no for more information
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Fred. Olsen Renewables know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Feb 02, 2024
Jul 26, 2024
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Sustainability Manager - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.