The Solution Center Team supports the Enterprise to drive Customer Growth and Experience and the Distribution Channel business unit to make it easy for our Distribution partners to do business with TE. The organization consists of more than 400 employees who provide global service to both Customers and Distributors and drive growth for the organization.
Be the face and voice of TE Connectivity to drive company growth by delivering an Extraordinary Customer Experience. Make every interaction memorable, enabling deeper relationships. Deliver value to our distribution partners while resolving all their inquiries. Identify opportunities to generate new business and organic revenue growth. Create a favorable impression and sell the TE brand to strengthen our positioning with customers
A Day in the Life of a TE Solution Consultant
- Deliver an extraordinary customer experience by providing our Distribution partners with world-class customer service.
- Create revenue by building relationships and quantifying orders through daily tasks, such as, creating quotes, processing, and expediting orders and worklist functions.
- Follow-up on Special Price Requests.
- Communicate with Distributors via various channels such as telephone, email and chat to assist with real-time needs to propose options and solutions.
- Liaison with internal support areas including production, sales, engineering, customer care and others as necessary to resolve customer inquiries and requests.
- Nurture and convert revenue streams by working with pricing on a competitive infrastructure through consistent communication with our customer(s).
- Participate in meetings to gain insight, and provide information, about the top priorities for your assigned Distributor.
- Be able to work both independently and as a team to ensure success. Collaboration is a key element in our daily tasks.
What your background should look like
- Bachelors technical or business degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Demonstrates problem solving skills, influencing abilities, and ability to provide effective feedback
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Proven ability to initiate, organize, and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner
- Demonstrates ability to share creative and new ideas
- Consultative selling experience desired
- Relevant product or industry experience a plus
- Team player, critical thinker, self-motivator and ability to maintain a proactive positive attitude.
- A passion for serving customers
- Working in a face-paced environment
- Excellent communications skills
- Relationship building
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- Work in a team where a good atmosphere and team spirit is one of greatest values
- Private medical healthcare including dentist for you and your family
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing in My Benefit Platform
- Multi-sport card in 3 options
- Delicious coffee and fresh squeezed juice
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working model - at least 2 days from the office in Krakow
- Modern and comfortable office
- Annual bonus
- Building Effective Teams
- Managing and Measuring Work
- Motivating Others
- SET : Strategy, Execution, Talent (for managers)
- Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions enable the distribution of power, signal and data to advance next-generation transportation, renewable energy, automated factories, data centers, medical technology and more. With more than 85,000 employees, including 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS.
WHAT TE CONNECTIVITY OFFERS
We are pleased to offer you an exciting total package that can also be flexibly adapted to changing life situations - the well-being of our employees is our top priority!
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Group
Across our global sites and business units, we put together packages of benefits that are either supported by TE itself or provided by external service providers. In principle, the benefits offered can vary from site to site.
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let TE Connectivity know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Jan 29, 2024
Jul 26, 2024
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Solution Consultant - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.