Subsea 7 is a global leader in the delivery of offshore projects and services for the evolving energy industry. We create sustainable value by being the industry’s partner and employer of choice in delivering the efficient offshore solutions the world needs.
We are currently looking for a Project and Operations Quality Manager to join the team in Taipei.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that project and operational processes are in place to meet the required quality standards. You will work closely with project and operations teams to drive a culture of continuous improvement and ensure that quality is at the forefront of decision making.
- Develop and implement project and operational quality management systems
- Conduct regular audits to ensure compliance with quality standards and identify areas for improvement
- Provide quality training and support to project and operations teams
- Analyze data to identify trends and areas for improvement
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement throughout the organization
The successful candidate should possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Quality management certification (e.g. Six Sigma, Lean, ISO 9001)
- Proven experience in a similar quality management role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Subsea 7 know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Feb 01, 2024
Jul 26, 2024
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Project and Operations Quality Manager - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.