The successful candidate will support the business agenda and collaborate with others to challenge boundaries and align on the strategy of Sembcorp to grow its renewables footprint in the region and globally.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for preparation of investment memos and management update materials
- Clearly articulating / explaining to Senior Business Leaders model logics, inputs and outputs, sensitivities, cause-effect relationship and engagement on 'what-ifs' discussions.
- Interacting with various business and functional leads to obtain their sign-offs
- Perform market research and analysis focusing on renewables and new energy sectors, to understand competitive landscape and keep abreast of movements within the industry and country
- Track and integrate multiple sources of information, including key global, regional and national developments in energy and climate, with a focus on competitor analysis, regulatory policies and strategies, and evaluate the implications, risks and opportunities Sembcorp’s energy business.
- Play a support role in business strategy development, including M&A and portfolio strategy, business case building, financial analysis, and management presentation
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, journalism , communications, or a related field.
- At least 3-6 years in a similar role.
- Strong writing and presentation skills and the ability to articulate ideas clearly
- Demonstrated ability in successfully working with cross-functional teams including technical, finance, risk and legal
- Be numerate with understanding of financial reports and financial analysis.
- Experienced in renewable energy business is a strong plus
Skills/Competencies & Preferred Characteristics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable engaging with senior team members and management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to understand and integrate complex issues and convey information clearly to varied stakeholders.
- Strategic and critical thinking, with the ability to grasp the big picture quickly.
- Proficient in developing presentations and reports using MS PowerPoint and MS Word.
- Strong interpersonal skills to engage effectively with stakeholders, including technical and business users.
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Sembcorp Industries know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Jan 29, 2024
Jul 26, 2024
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Business Analyst - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.