Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. That is what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. We envision a world that runs entirely on renewable energy. Because in the fight against climate change, we do not see renewable energy as part of the solution – we believe it must be the solution. With us, you will shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match.
But there is more work to be done – that is why we need you to join us!
For our office in Düsseldorf, we are looking for an experianced Robotron Esales System Specialist EDM and Contract Operations (m/f/d)
Advanced use of IT is the foundation for Statkraft’s present and future position as one of the most competitive players in the renewable energy industry. Statkraft’s internal IT organization provides reliable IT services to all of Statkraft, with a combination of own production, sourcing and integration. The IT organization in Statkraft consists of more than 240 employees delivering services to locations in 20 countries, ensuring economy of scale and competitive advantages, and a common IT security platform for Statkraft. The IT operational model cater for a common set of operational processes, a common support model and a global infrastructure capable to carry out corporate wide and local IT systems. Statkraft has a genuine belief in the value of the best possible cooperation between business and IT.
Statkraft is looking for an EDM System Specialist to strengthen the team responsible for the system portfolio of the 3-rd Party System department. You will be placed in an environment with highly skilled colleagues and will be expected to take a leading role in the further development of the system portfolio. robotron esales is chosen as the EDM system for the continental markets in Statkraft. The system is used at our offices in London and Düsseldorf.
In your role as System Specialist robotron esales you will:
- Provide system support for all relevant EDM business processes
- Organize the implementation of proposed amendments, tests and operational services in accordance with ITIL processes
- Facilitate, propose or operationally improve esales related Run and Change Processes
- Concept and implement changes according to agreed timeframes
- Coordinate integration and interfaces of the EDM System with other IT Solutions
- Troubleshoot eSales EDM system
- Follow up Incidents and Support tasks
- Drive and support automation and interface -management
- Follow up changes and Upgrades with vendor & internal IT units
- User forum for eSales user group and the system board
- Support the business with data management and the reporting around it
- Proven Track Record regarding EDM system skills and knowledge, e.g. Business Analyst, Developer or System Expert in a commodity or power distribution company
- Broad understanding and interest in Metering, Settlement and billing processes
- Experience working in the interface between software providers and internal departments (business and/or IT)
- Genuine interest in system support, configuration, infrastructure and development
- Programming experience is an advantage
- Technical education at university level (BSc), or several years of relevant experience
- Good communication and organization skills to ensure good collaboration between different disciplines and departments
- Good understanding of Interfaces & API
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
A career with Statkraft is a career filled with purpose – meaning that every employee is not just making a living, they are making a real difference to the planet, our communities and the future. Together, we work on the front lines of changing the game for renewable energy. From hydrogen development to algorithmic trading and everything in between. We have 125 years of unrivalled expertise in creating the technologies that put ecosystems, communities and our environment first. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match. This includes:
- Unlimited learning opportunities at various levels of the organization including LinkedIn Learning
- The chance to grow your career alongside a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists and graduates from different countries and backgrounds
- The opportunity to work somewhere with pride, and to be able to honestly say “My work is contributing to saving the planet”
- Statkraft offers competitive terms of employment and benefits schemes, and we’re a trusted employer that puts the safety of our people first. We believe that a safe and healthy working environment is a matter of choice, not chance
Statkraft's vision is to renew the way the world is powered. To navigate the complex journey ahead, we need every voice at the table. We therefore work actively to be a diverse and inclusive workplace and welcome all applicants regardless of background, gender, age, sexual orientation, religious belief, ethnicity, nationality or disability.
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorization.
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Statkraft know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Jan 31, 2024
Jul 26, 2024
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - EDM System Specialist (m/f/d) - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.