In Blue Power Partners (BPP), you will join our Wind and Site Team, which is presently a 15-member team within the department Wind & Solar technology. We are delivering world-class data analysis and simulation solutions.
We are strengthening our capabilities within the Wind and Site team to cover more assessments in different parts of the world. Being successful in this role is highly dependent on your ability to take ownership of the project and execute end-to-end solutions and reporting.
About Your Role
As a Senior Wind Analyst, you are playing an important role in the technical design, assessment, and optimization of commercial projects around the world. You are involved in a broad range of tasks including, but not limited to:
- Analyze and do advanced wind data analysis using MCP methods to create representative long-term data
- Evaluate the feasibility of optimization ideas and identify the most promising options from a business perspective
- Understand project constraints to optimize proposed wind farm production or cost of energy production
- Perform loss and uncertainty analysis on energy production estimates
- Validate pre-construction energy estimates, Red-lining AEP report and performing “counter-calculations” to compare BPP estimates with third-party results
- Validate post-construction energy estimates with operational data and implement improvements to the post-construction analysis technique
- Giving advice regarding the design of measurement campaigns and assisting in the configuration of measurement campaigns
- Perform Site visits when needed and report findings of the met masts and observation of the terrain conditions to suit the turbine selection
- Assist in the procurement of measurement equipment
- Detailed and transparent report writing of the EYA methodology and assumption considered for the assessments
- Preparation of high-quality PowerPoint presentations for presenting results to client (PowerPoint is also often the reporting format)
- Participating in meetings with internal and external project stakeholders and presenting W&S findings for clients in writing as well as in meetings
- Drafting quick estimates of time/price as well as full-blown quotations
- Play a major role in department improvement of research & development programs with a goal of maintaining industry-leading technical standards
- Act as a trainer and mentor for less experienced members of the team
- Drafting new templates in order to eliminate repetitive routines
- To ensure the quality outcome to the team member's deliverables w.r.t BPP standards/process as a Peer reviewer
- PCV evaluation, document review, and proposals for PCV positions
- Expected Work experience 8 to 12 years in wind resource assessment
We expect you to have relevant education and relevant experience from a similar role. Work experience outside India will be preferred. English at a very high level is also favoured. Applicants with no work experience will be discarded. Being successful in this role depends on your abilities to manoeuvre in a young, entrepreneurial organization. You are curious, outgoing, and eager to empower your potential.
By joining Blue Power Partners, you will become a part of an international and culturally diverse company. You will join a flat organization where we work as a team in a dynamic environment. Our people are our greatest asset and the drivers of our success - when our people grow, we grow. We love social events and celebrations, prioritize knowledge sharing, and offer the possibility to grow professionally and personally within our company.
BPP Renewable Energy Private Limited
Bahwan Cybertek IT Park, 3rd Floor, East Wing, No 148,
India Tamil Nadu Lars-Bo Albinus email@example.com
About Blue Power Partners
Blue Power Partners is a global consultancy company that supports worldwide leading developers, asset owners and technology companies within origination, development, construction and performance optimization of onshore/offshore wind, solar, PtX and storage projects.
We are determined to drive change, and guided by our vision to accelerate the green transition, we work collectively to make a difference that really matters. You will join a diverse team of colleagues, who all share our vision and passion for renewable energy. It is an essential part of our culture that we support each other, learn from each other, and celebrate each other's achievements. Together, we make a real difference.
During the recruitment process, Blue Power Partners is processing all registered personal data in compliance with the European General Data Protection (GDPR), and we reserve the right to screen the SM accounts of potential candidates.
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Blue Power Partners know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Feb 01, 2024
Jul 26, 2024
8 to 12 years
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Senior Wind Analyst - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.