Making a difference in the world by reducing carbon emissions and improving access to clean energy with every module we make.
Our purpose is to make a difference in the world by reducing carbon emissions and improving access to clean energy with every module we make.
At Silfab Solar, the energy of our people is the power behind our success. Our employees actively shape the solar innovations of tomorrow, while adhering to the highest ethical operating standards and promoting a respectful and safe workplace for our diverse workforce.
Our state-of-the art facilities in the US and Canada engineer and design the latest generation of solar products and utilize advanced manufacturing technology to produce high-efficiency PV cells and modules intended to outperform the market. As a profitable and rapidly expanding company in one of the fastest-growing sectors in the renewable energy industry, Silfab provides you with an incredible opportunity to build your career and contribute to a sustainable future. We are committed to investing in our employees, providing a dynamic and supportive environment for learning and professional growth. We offer competitive pay, generous benefits, and opportunities for advancement, but more importantly, we offer you the ability to make a real difference in the world.
Together we can create a brighter, cleaner future for generations to come.
As a Production Operator I you will be responsible for operating your assigned position in a safe and efficient manner to optimally produce quality work. This may include the placement and testing of electrical components, cleaning of finished products, or loading of raw materials into machines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate automatic and semi-automatic machines to position.
- Clean and prepare workstation and machines.
- Assemble and test components and ensure adherence to specified requirements, soldering experience is an asset.
- Perform simple electrical and continuity testing of electronic components, parts, and systems.
- Identify and mark acceptable and defective assemblies.
- Check final assembly for finish, labelling, and packaging methods.
- Production reporting
- Ensure profitable business operations.
- Complete other tasks as required and/or directed.
- Maintain compliance with established policies and procedures and related labor laws.
- Hand-eye coordination, manual dexterity, ability to distinguish between colors.
- Ability to read, understand and follow work instructions in English.
- Team and customer oriented
- Attention to detail.
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Production experience preferred.
Compensation and Benefits
- Starting Hourly Wage of $16.50 (Plus Shift Differentials, Attendance and Monthly Bonuses)
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, and holiday)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans
- Health Savings Account option
- Supplemental/Voluntary Insurance Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Employee PV Panel Purchase Program
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Silfab Solar know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Feb 02, 2024
Jul 27, 2024
Burlington, WA, United States
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Production Operator - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.