Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. That is what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. We envision a world that runs entirely on renewable energy. Because in the fight against climate change, we do not see renewable energy as part of the solution – we believe it must be the solution. With us, you will shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match.
But there’s more work to be done – that’s why we need you to join us:
Statkraft has high ambitions for further growth in Germany and is looking for an experienced office assistant to join an established team.
- You support our leadership team independently and proactively in all organizational and administrative matters (e.g. travel, events, workplace maintenance, meetings)
- You will be responsible for the preparation and follow-up of meetings, committee meetings, function- and team events in terms of content and organization
- You take on smaller projects independently and assist the commercial project managers where needed
- You will be providing any ad-hoc and ongoing general administrative support to the manager and the team
- You will be ensuring strong working relationships, both within the team and important interfaces in Statkraft
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve our office management processes and routines, and proactively initiate improvements
- Collaborate with other regional offices to implement best practices and maintain consistency in office management
- Strong organisation skills and a high level of attention-to-detail
- Ability to draft and produce documents efficiently, and with ease is essential
- A pro-active approach to problem solving
- Experience of working under pressure to tight deadlines with the ability to remain calm
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team and in a dynamic environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both German and English
- IT skills - Microsoft word, typing, case management use, formatting and editing documents
- Flexibility to adapt to a dynamic and growing environment
A career with Statkraft is a career filled with purpose – meaning that every employee is not just making a living, they are making a real difference to the planet, our communities, and the future. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match. This includes:
- Unlimited learning opportunities at various levels of the organisation
- The chance to grow your career alongside a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists and graduates from different countries and backgrounds
- The opportunity to work somewhere with pride, and to be able to honestly say “My work is contributing to saving the planet”
- A work culture that puts emphasis on the individual, offering flexible working solutions, and work life balance principles
- Monetary childcare subsidy to support you and your family
- A focus on fun outside of work, supported by various activity groups such as soccer, yoga, sailing, climbing, boxing, cabin rentals, and much more
- Being part of a company proudly certified as a ‘Great Place to Work’
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorization.
Statkraft's vision is to renew the way the world is powered. To navigate the complex journey ahead, we need every voice at the table. We therefore work actively to be a diverse and inclusive workplace and welcome all applicants regardless of background, gender, age, sexual orientation, religious belief, ethnicity, nationality or disability.
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Statkraft know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Feb 02, 2024
Jul 27, 2024
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Office Assistant (f/m/d) - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.