JUWI has been present in the Italian market since 2007, it is based in Verona, in the north of the country, in an excellent position close to all major transport networks. JUWI brings together all the partners you need to complete your renewable energy projects.
We build projects that integrate harmoniously with the environment. JUWI has the necessary engineering expertise, several years of centralized experience in project management and trade as well as organizational skills. Most importantly, from the outset we work together with all relevant partners to develop a strategy that integrates a wide variety of different interests for the benefit of everyone.
The Italian team, assisted by the expertise of the JUWI group, covers the entire production chain: planning, construction and operational management. We leverage our expertise and experience to design high-performance, large-scale photovoltaic systems, allowing the lowest energy cost but maximizing the profits of those who invested in the project. The technical, procurement and construction teams work closely with suppliers to develop and deliver high-quality components.
As 'ready-to-build' (RTB) Project Manager, you will be involved in photovoltaic utility-scale projects authorized by the JUWI Development team. Supporting the Senior RTB Project Manager, you will be responsible to analyse the authorized projects, supervise due diligence of external or internal parties and organize tasks in order to reach the ready-to-build (RTB) stage.
- Responsible for the success of reach the RTB stage;
- Manage the obtaining of secondary authorizations downstream of the issuance of the Authorization (concessions, authorizations for the relocation of power lines, hydraulic authorizations, etc.)
- Create project plans and ensure projects tasks are delivered in time. Track project timelines, milestone and deliverables;
- Supervise internal or external Technical and Legal Due Diligences on projects;
- Coordinate with Legal / Development / Finance / EPC departments and external partners in order to reach the forecasted goals;
- Support handover of the projects to EPC team or eventually support the sale of the project.
General Project Assistance
- Preparing and updating project schedules using MS Project or other tools;
- Communicate with local stakeholders;
- Occasional travels may be required in line with business requirements;
- Support for application of feed-in tariff tenders, when applicable;
- Set up lessons learned of the solved tasks in the view of having a continuous improvement of the department;
- In addition to the mentioned duties, you are required to carry out other duties that are in essence part of the area of activity, according to your knowledge and abilities.
Qualifications and Experience
- Working experience in Project Management preferably in utility-scale solar PV or other RES field;
- Knowledge of Development processes and grid authorization steps;
- Knowledge of MS Project and MS Office;
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and multitasking;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Knowledge of MS Project and MS Office;
- Attitude for problem solving and decision making;
- Fluent in Italian and English.
- University degree in Energy / Economics / Engineering / Law / Business or equivalent;
- Background experience in Construction or Engineering team;
- Basic AutoCAD knowledge;
- Formal Project Management Qualification.
Benefits of working for JUWI
Joining JUWI Italy you can expect a hybrid work policy, market related salary, performance-based bonus, medical insurance, ticket restaurants. We have two offices, one in Verona and another in Milan. Here you will find the opportunity to work for an ISO 9001:2015 certified matrix organisation. Experiencing people, processes, ideas and thought patterns from a global perspective. You will be joining a collaborative environment where growth is common and in fact, is encouraged.
Become part of a team that realises leading solar, wind and hybrid projects worldwide. JUWI Global has a high level of commitment and passion for its vision of 100% renewable energy.
(Not matching all the requirements, Apply!)
Even if your profile does not match the job brief 100%, perhaps you match it 80% of the way, you could possibly be the right candidate for another position within the JUWI Group.
To apply, please submit your application via our recruitment portal and ensure that you submit your application in English.
We look forward to your energy!
Monique Cooper External Recruiting Consultant EMEA
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let juwi know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Feb 02, 2024
Jul 27, 2024
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Pre-construction Manager (m/f/d) - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.