Field Application Engineer (Emilia region and North Toscana)
Field Application Engineer for Industrial Automation products in Parma, Emilia-Romagna. Technical diploma or Engineering degree, 3-5 years experience, English and Italian proficiency required. Hybrid workplace.
Delta, founded in 1971, is a global leader in switching power supplies and thermal management products with a thriving portfolio of smart energy-saving systems and solutions in the fields of industrial automation, building automation, telecom power, data center infrastructure, EV charging, renewable energy, energy storage and display, to nurture the development of smart manufacturing and sustainable cities. As a world-class corporate citizen guided by its mission statement, “To provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow,” Delta leverages its core competence in high-efficiency power electronics and its ESG-embedded business model to address key environmental issues, such as climate change. Delta serves customers through its sales offices, R&D centers and manufacturing facilities spread over close to 200 locations across 5 continents.
Throughout its history, Delta has received various global awards and recognition for its business achievements, innovative technologies and dedication to ESG. Since 2011, Delta has been listed on the DJSI World Index of Dow Jones Sustainability™ Indices for 12 consecutive years. In 2022, Delta was also recognized by CDP with double A List for its substantial contribution to climate change and water security issues and named Supplier Engagement Leader for its continuous development of a sustainable value chain for the 3rd consecutive year.
For detailed information about Delta, please visit: www.delta-emea.com
We are looking for a Field Application Engineer for Industrial Automation products to support the customer in Italy and specifically for the Emilia region (PC, PR, RE, MO, BO) and North Tuscany area mainly.
The main office for IABG products is in Novedrate (CO) but the employee can work from home.
The position requires frequent business trips to visit customer and support them with the commissioning of the IABG products. The area to cover will be mainly the subregions mentioned above region, but also other possible regions to cover the customers’ need like Whole Tuscany, South Lombardy province or East Liguria.
In this position, you will work together with the FAE Italy team to answer customers’ requests.
The main responsibilities are:
- To support our Sales team, Key account customers and channels partners
- Providing introduction and training to channel partners for IA products/solutions
- Supporting channel partners with application of all IA products/solutions
- Reporting periodically to Field Application Manager on the status of the assigned activities and on potential issues.
- Conducting benchmarking analysis for IA products/solutions whenever required
- Reporting technology and feature trends related to IA products/solutions.
- Technical high school diploma or Engineering University degree (preferably in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering)
- 3 to 5 years of experience as Field Application Engineer for Industrial Automation.
- Hands-on, technical experience with the products of industrial automation such as PLC, HMI, motion controller, inverter, servo.
- Hands-on, technical experience in the fields of industrial automation such as packaging machine, wood machine, metal machine and other.
- Use and experience of CODESYS.
- Experience with Robot SCARA and Vision System is a plus.
- Working experience within an international company.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English and Italian is mandatory.
- A strong team player is required
What we offer: A challenging field of activity in a very motivated team, an international business environment and a customer focused and modern company are waiting for you with lots of space for new ideas and to discover new paths!
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Delta Electronics know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Jan 31, 2024
Jul 27, 2024
Parma, Emilia-Romagna, Italy
3 to 5 years
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Field Application Engineer (Emilia region and North Toscana) - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.