OUR TECHNOLOGY STARTS WITH YOU
At ST, we believe that technology plays a key role in helping to solve environmental and social challenges while bringing a positive contribution to people's lives. We create and deliver our technology as microchips, that form a mostly invisible part of the world we live in today.
We trust in the synergy of our talents to think, create and develop solutions for the world in which they would like to live, that's now the time for you to join us!
- Promote the full ST portfolio with the help of local marketing teams
- Support customer qualification of ST products to enter Approved Vendor List (AVL) in cooperation with the local distributor sales teams
- Act as distributor first point of contact for escalations and crisis management (e.g., delivery, quality, logistics) in the assigned geographical area for non-assigned customers
- Define budget and update forecast, gap analysis, recovery actions for the assigned geographical area
- Ensure accurate customer profile codification in ST tables (i.e., POS), from customers bill-to up to final ship-to
- Build/maintain relationships with local distributor FSEs and FAEs (e.g., operational meeting on ongoing business, service related, listening to local distributor needs) to increase distributor intimacy
- Effectively manage ST portfolio lifecycle evolution (from New Product Introduction, through Product Change Notification to Product Termination Notice) for the assigned distributor branch offices
- Run meetings/workshops using product/system presentations (with technical experts) with local distributor sales and application teams and organize trainings for distributors to foster demand creation
- Responsible for design opportunity funnel/project tracking and progress sharing (i.e., PRISMA) in the assigned geographical area
- Identify new prospect customers by understanding customer applications and markets in depth.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Electronic background and ST Portfolio knowledge
- Sales& marketing experiences
- Knowledge of local (Italian) market and distribution network
- Excellent sales and communication skills
- strategic thinking
- Goal oriented.
WHY JOIN US
- Flexible Work
- Company Canteen
- Enhanced Benefits (Medical, Dental, Optical)
- In-house training & Development Plans
- Smart Casual Dress Code
- Yearly profit sharing (depending on company success)
We put People First: at STMicroelectronics, we are proud to be an international company, proud to offer an open and connected work environment, and above all, proud of our team's diversity. Committed to empowering all people to realize their potential through a culture of autonomy, creativity and personal development.
Sustainability We create technology for a sustainable world in a sustainable way, we prioritize people and the planet. ST is committed to become carbon neutral and to source 100% renewable energy by 2027.
The Employment search is addressed to candidates of both genders, under Law 10.04.1991 n. 125, as amended by Legislative Decree n. 198/2006 which guarantees gender equality at work
Europe, Italy, Castelletto
- Education level required: 4 - Bachelor degree
- Experience level required: 2-5 years
- Italian (3- Advanced)
- English (2- Business fluent)
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let STMicroelectronics know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Feb 02, 2024
Jul 27, 2024
Castelletto, Piemonte, Italy
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Field Sales Engineer (Geographical Sales Engineer) - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.