Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. That is what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. We envision a world that runs entirely on renewable energy. Because in the fight against climate change, we do not see renewable energy as part of the solution – we believe it must be the solution. With us, you will shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match.
But there’s more work to be done – that’s why we need you to join us.
The Continental Metering Business Operations (MRO) department is the process engine for all metered business activities in Germany, Iberia, France, Italy and Poland, and possibly more continental markets to come. The team is an important contributor of the deal entry to payment value chain of a contract, ensuring accurate validation of all contract parameters, master data and contract configurations, balance and contract settlement, invoicing & accrual processes, payment preparation & P&L calculation. This department has important interfaces and deliveries to our New Products and Investment Support unit, EU Regulatory Reporting, Revenue Operations, Certificate Management and many other different departments in the Finance, Accounting, Tax and Legal areas.
You will be the leading representative of MRO for Italy
- You will report to the Head of Customer Contact Operations and work with the Operations Teams in MRO.
- Key resources supporting daily business operations (master data administration, assurance of data quality, handling customer requests, etc.) Ensure data quality on the balancing service provider side for all incoming Volume Time series.
- Conduct all communication with external stakeholder groups, including park owners as well as balancing service providers for operational topics.
- Establishing reliable interfaces by working in close cooperation with internal and external customers
- Support the front office during pre-sale activities and throughout the whole contract live cycle on all contract operational aspects as well as advice on the implementation approach for new contract set-ups.
- Contribute to our continuous improvement principle by identifying potential synergies between new and existing businesses and preparing our processes for future growth.
- Degree-level qualification or equivalent of a bachelor's degree in business, accounting, engineering, or similar.
- Previous experience with energy management data systems will be positively valued.
- Good communication skills working with Iberian market participants as well as the central Statkraft operation teams and Stakeholder management experience.
- Previous knowledge of switching and energy balancing processes, as well as of market communication through electronic data exchange, is highly appreciated.
- Good Excel skills.
- Candidates with work experience in the energy sector are preferred.
- Understanding accounting processes (SAP) is an advantage.
- Familiarity with customer support and CRM software like Salesforce is an advantage.
- Fluency in Italian and English is a must; additionally, business fluency in German is an advantage
- Unlimited learning opportunities at various levels of the organisation
- The chance to grow your career alongside a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists and graduates from different countries and backgrounds
- The opportunity to work somewhere with pride, and to be able to honestly say “My work is contributing to saving the planet”
- A work culture that puts emphasis on the individual, offering flexible working solutions, and work life balance principles
This job ad is addressed to all genders, pursuant to Italian laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and nationalities, pursuant to legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.
Candidates belonging to Protected Categories, pursuant to law 68/99, will also be positively evaluated.
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Statkraft know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Jan 29, 2024
Jul 27, 2024
Milano, Lombardia, Italy
Degree-level or equivalent
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - (Senior) Contract Operations Analyst - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.