Senior Manager, Sustainability Business Sales and Commercial
Join Schneider Electric, a leader in sustainability solutions. Drive sales, develop offers, and lead strategic initiatives in Seoul. 7+ years experience required.
Great People make Schneider Electric a great company!
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. We provide end-point to cloud integration connecting products, controls, software and services. We enable lifecycle solutions from design and build to operate and maintain phases through a digital twin. We deliver capabilities to transform from site-to-site to an integrated company management. We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that LifeIsOn everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Schneider Electric is the most sustainable company in the world – and we seek like-minded, passionate people that share our values of Meaning, Inclusion, and Empowerment to join our team. Our Sustainability Business (SB) Division is a leader in the development and delivery of strategic solutions to address climate action, including sustainability and ESG consulting, data and resource management, enterprise efficiency, renewable energy procurement, and supply chain decarbonization.
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Develop, maintain, evolve, and innovate SB offers with a focus on advancing and optimizing our service delivery in line with global standards
- As a sales and commercial expert based in Korea, provide technical leadership driving the sales process from hunting to closing, and contribute to both client engagement and management as well as business development activities of the SB Korea team
- Prospect for new customers, exploit, develop, and maintain the SB Korea team’s business network, leading proposals design, carrying out customer negotiations, guaranteeing the sales process, responsible for customer accounts and coordinating sales actions on our accounts, making a personal contribution to the SB Korea team's sales turnover
- While responsible for customer relationships, ensure that the clients are aware of and benefit from SB service offerings in the Korean market regarding ESG consulting, data and resource management, enterprise efficiency, renewable energy procurement, and supply chain decarbonization, manage politically complex and deteriorated situations, and provide factual value of SB support leading a community of expertise in customer segments
- Collaborate effectively with diverse cross-functional teams across the region to create financially competitive offers for cross-selling and upselling, ensuring project margins, and provide support in deploying and implementing them
- Coordinate multi-disciplinary or multi-workstream projects spanning various aspects of SB in a collaborative and effective manner. This can involve creating project plans, producing slides for new SB offers, participating in kick-off and key meetings and workshop sessions, delegating tasks and deliverables to colleagues, and providing ultimate oversight and review of deliverables with valid recommendations based on market insight
- Develop and implement a market eminence strategy to enhance our brand reputation in sustainability and attract more deals, strengthening the project pipeline of the SB Korea team
- Understand various topics related to SB and other evolving sustainability-related subjects, and develop and lead initiatives that support clients’ journeys, fostering delivery excellence, high-quality service, and the use of digital tools, subject matter expertise in sustainability, and the ability to create new and recurring SB sales
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, with 7+ years of relevant work experience, and a strong motivation and passion for the field of sustainability and climate change
- Strong commercial, sales, and networking skills with outgoing personality
- Basic knowledge and expertise in decarbonization, ESG, and broader sustainability topics preferably with a track record of relevant consulting work experience in an in-house role and/or a consulting firm
- Digital acumen and a strong desire to integrate technology solutions into SB offers, along with demonstrated professional involvement in digitization and digital transformation
- Excellent people management skills and experience, with a preference for client-facing activities, or a strong desire to manage people in alignment with Schneider’s values
- Solid understanding of sustainability industry trends, challenges, opportunities, and associated corporate sustainability network (i.e., prospects, client and industry contacts)
- Ability to listen and understand prospect/customer sustainability pain points through adaptative communication, and to address those concerns by mapping them to SB solutions
- Excellent communication, presentation, and time management skills
- Ability to develop and thrive in a team-oriented environment
Primary Location: KR-11-Seoul
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Schneider Electric know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Jan 29, 2024
Jul 27, 2024
Seoul, South Korea
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Senior Manager, Sustainability Business Sales and Commercial - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.