Summer Internship - Engineering
Summer internship in Engineering at Nel Hydrogen, Notodden, Norway. Gain technical insight, hands-on experience, and work in a collaborative global environment. Application deadline 01.03.2024.
What can you expect?
- Technical insight: By joining our summer internship program, you will get the opportunity to understand the technical complexity in designing and delivering a cost-effective, safe, and reliable hydrogen plant.
- Collaborative and global environment: You will be working with an integrated and highly competent team of engineers on a variety of different interface tasks and engage in interdisciplinary coordination activities.
- Responsibility and hands-on experience: You will gain valuable first-hand experience from working in a global technology company, with real work tasks and challenges.
Who are we looking for?
High performing Engineering students enrolled in a bachelor or master’s program (graduating in 2024, 2025 or 2026), within the following disciplines: System Engineering, Process, Safety, Controls/Automation or Electrical Engineering.
As a person you are
- Adaptable and flexible to meet demands and variability associated with project work.
- Accurate and methodical, with the ability to focus on quality and continuous improvement.
- Self-driven and positive with excellent collaboration and communication skills.
Why should you apply?
Apart from getting paid for learning and developing skills that will prepare you for working life, you will gain valuable insight into a company with a clear and ambitious vision of improving our future.
At Nel we unlock the potential of renewables and enable global decarbonization. Providing you with the chance to shape a forward-facing career, we invite you to join by applying now.
The summer internship lasts for approximately eight weeks and starts in mid-June 2024.
Work location: Heddalsvegen 11, Notodden, close to public transport.
To participate in our internship, you must have a valid work visa/student permit, allowing you to work in Norway and have a Norwegian bank account. Nel do not offer reimbursement for travel expenses or accommodation.
The application deadline is 01.03.2024. Only applications received through our online system will be considered, not via e-mail. Applications will be reviewed after the application period closes.
Remember to enclose copies of your CV, transcripts of your academic results, and a cover letter in English. Interviews will be conducted on Teams.
Any questions related to the Summer Internship can be sent to:
Talent Acquisition Specialist, Robin Sandbakk (email@example.com)
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Nel Hydrogen know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Feb 02, 2024
Mar 01, 2024
Bachelor or Master’s students (graduating in 2024, 2025 or 2026)
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Summer Internship - Engineering - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.