We are looking for a highly motivated Recruiter to support Tesla’s rapidly growing North America Energy Business Development teams. Seeking a creative thinker who takes a non-traditional approach to identifying excellent talent, and has a deep-seated passion for Tesla’s mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
The successful candidate will have outstanding communication skills, be self-motivated, hold themselves accountable, have a willingness and drive to manage a demanding workload, strong presentation skills, and experience working successfully in a team environment. Comfortable communicating with all levels of stakeholder. This position will be onsite full-time at one of Tesla's offices.
What You’ll Do
- Review internal and external applications, conduct passive candidate searches, interview candidates, and act as a consultative recruiting partner to clients
- Deeply understand each role's requirements and how it fits into the organization.
- Develop and execute strategies focused on creating and maintaining a strong pipeline of passive talent.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and candidates through clear and consistent communication.
- Find creative ways to capture the attention of candidates during initial outreach stages.
- Manage a high volume of clients and requisitions
What You’ll Bring
- 1+ years of experience recruiting in the renewable energy industry
- 1+ years of experience recruiting for business development and sales roles
- Demonstrated experience sourcing and screening business development/sales candidates with varying levels of experience
- Ability to effectively communicate and sell candidates on the importance of each individual role to Tesla's mission
- A sense of urgency, ability to multi-task and strong-organizational skills
- Experience working with and maintaining accurate documentation in an ATS
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Tesla know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Jan 31, 2024
Jul 27, 2024
Austin, TX, United States
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Sr. Energy Recruiter, Business Development - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.