Ameresco, Inc. (NYSE:AMRC) is a leading cleantech integrator and renewable energy asset developer, owner and operator. Our comprehensive portfolio includes energy efficiency, infrastructure upgrades, asset sustainability and renewable energy solutions delivered to clients throughout North America and Europe. Our solutions range from upgrades to facility’s energy infrastructure to the development, construction and operation of renewable energy plants combined with tailored financial solutions. We foster an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and forward-thinking culture that thrives with innovation, diversity of thought, and inclusion. We are excited with all that the future holds for our industry, planet, and communities.
The successful candidate will support work assignments covering all technical analysis and project development deliverables for our customers in both public and private sectors. This involves energy data analysis and modelling, feasibility study, on-site energy audit, coordination with stakeholders, report writing and assisting in internal work process improvement. The ideal candidate must have a good level of technical expertise, possess strong analytical skills, have a sound track record, be an adept user of IT and software systems, and be willing to travel nationwide on a regular basis.
- Compilation of site information including utility data, metering data, field measurements, existing system configuration and operation, and service reports
- Perform desktop data analysis including energy usage analysis, energy modelling, benchmarking analysis, energy and carbon savings calculations, GIS analysis and building heat loss analysis
- Conduct feasibility studies and techno-economic analysis across various renewable and clean technologies
- Assist in energy audits and site surveys to identify Energy Conservation Measures (ECM) at potential customer sites
- Develop capital cost and energy savings models including EPC, PPA and EaaS
- Liaise with client stakeholders and attend regular client project meetings
- Preparation of technical reports, presentation and all project supporting documentation detailing buildings, building systems, data analysis results and energy savings opportunities
- Assist in improving operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service
- Deliver other duties as required
- Engineering degree, or equivalent preferably in Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical
- Minimum two years of experience working in energy, renewables, or decarbonisation
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving expertise
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite in particular Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Power BI.
An award-winning industry leader, AMERESCO challenges the brightest, most talented and creative individuals in the industry by providing an environment that embraces initiative, diversity, and achievement along with comprehensive rewards, including company pension and incentive plans.
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Ameresco know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Jan 29, 2024
Jul 27, 2024
London, United Kingdom
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Senior Energy Analyst - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.