If yes, here is your opportunity to be a part of Global Procurement in Vestas, where you will be able to set your footprint in the no. 1 company within sustainable energy!
Vestas Global Procurement is responsible for all procurement activities within Vestas, including leading cross functional category teams, negotiations and contract management, development of end-2-end cost out initiatives, category strategy development and supplier relationship management. This position is a part of the Mechanical team within the Nacelle area with a global team located in Aarhus, Porto, Beijing/Tianjin, and Chennai. You will have the global procurement responsibility for the commodity Internal Cranes and the supplier account management for the crane suppliers.
You will join the global Nacelle team as a Global Strategic Purchaser of the Internal Cranes, where you will handle the daily management of procurement activities, further your responsibilities include:
- Participate in the Internal Crane Commodity Team as procurement lead and take part in the commodity strategy development
- Supplier Relationship Management, hereunder participate in supplier selection, take the role as supplier account manager for global suppliers within your area, and participate in supplier account plan development
- Drive negotiations with suppliers to secure supply chain optimization based on total landed cost
- Participate in new production introduction and cost out initiatives
- Ensure contract management of NDAs, Purchase Agreements, Price Agreements, etc.
- Participate in procurement activities in few other areas
We image that you have:
- A degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering or similar or at lease 3 years of experience is a similar position
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Products
- SAP experience is a plus, but not mandatory
- Strong communication skills incl. fluency in English, both verbally and written
The qualified candidate is self-driven with a high motivation and a natural curiosity to challenge status quo. Furthermore, we are looking for a profile who has/is:
- Self-driven with a can-do attitude
- Not afraid to challenge status quo
- Team player who understands that success is a team sport
- Able to see the big picture with a natural eye for details
- Results-oriented profile with the capability to perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytic skills and fact-based approach
What we offer
We offer you an exciting and challenging job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development within the leading company in the renewable energy industry. You will be provided with a unique opportunity to set your footprints within an essential area in Vestas. You will join an international team with a great team spirit where there is room for differences and success is a team sport. You will be a part of a great office environment in Aarhus with a team of amazing colleagues. We value the social interactions in the office highly and there are regularly arranged social events outside the workplace.
Work location: Aarhus Denmark – with opportunities to travel globally to existing and new suppliers around the world
Start date: ASAP or upon mutual agreement
For additional questions please reach out to Camilla Nørgaard Wellejus at +45 20827283
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore. Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 173 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field. With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future. Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity. To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Vestas know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Feb 07, 2024
Aug 03, 2024
3 years of experience in a similar position
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Global Strategic Purchaser - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.