Senior Manager Application Engineering Radar Sensing (f/m/div)
Senior Manager Application Engineering Radar Sensing role in München. Lead 60GHz automotive application team, support customers, and drive decarbonization and digitalization.
As Senior Manager Application Engineering Radar Sensing you will drive and lead the 60GHz automotive application team. Are you up for a new challenge? Then apply now!
In your new role you will
- Drive 60GHz automotive application team
- Define main 60GHz automotive use cases the company should focus on
- Support the implementation of 60GHz automotive systems with all collaterals (board design, relative SW, relative documentations)
- Present the system solution to the lead automotive costumers
- Support the lead costumers in rolling out their final product based on Infineon products
- Support Marketing, Sales, Distribution and OEM & Business development
- Support tight collaboration with Automotive division
You are best equipped for this task if you have
- A degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, PhD is a plus
- At least 6 years of professional experience in the automotive business field and lead automotive costumers, TIER1 and OEMs
- Know how in the automotive qualification requirements
- Know how in mm-wave radar applications
- Know how in CMOS as well as BiCMOS silicon technology
- Expertise in RF and mm-wave design
- Expertise in antenna design
- Understanding of Radar Algo is a plus
- Fluent in English
In our headquarters in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 6000 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.
Driving decarbonization and digitalization. Together.
Infineon designs, develops, manufactures, and markets a broad range of semiconductors and semiconductor-based solutions, focusing on key markets in the automotive, industrial, and consumer sectors. Its products range from standard components to special components for digital, analog, and mixed-signal applications to customer-specific solutions together with the appropriate software.
Power & Sensor Systems (PSS) drives leading-edge power management, sensing, and data transfer capabilities
The PSS division powers decarbonization and digitalization with a wide range of energy-efficient and digital solutions. PSS semiconductors help avoid carbon emissions, use resources sustainably, manage power effectively and intelligently, give ‘things’ smart senses, and process data quickly and reliably. The portfolio includes power, connectivity, RF, and sensor system technologies to develop smaller, lighter, smarter, and more efficient solutions for consumer devices, smart home/building applications, robotics, computing and data centers, charging devices, power tools, and much more.
The next generation of silicon and wide-bandgap (SiC and GaN) solutions provides unparalleled performance and reliability for 5G, big data, and renewable energy applications. These materials are paving the way for further energy and carbon savings. Highly precise XENSIV™ sensor solutions are enabling IoT devices to react intuitively to their surroundings for seamless user interactions while audio amplifiers bring exceptional sound experiences to smart speakers and other audio use cases.
We are on a journey to create the best Infineon for everyone.
This means we embrace diversity and inclusion and welcome everyone for who they are. At Infineon, we offer a working environment characterized by trust, openness, respect and tolerance and are committed to give all applicants and employees equal opportunities. We base our recruiting decisions on the applicant´s experience and skills.
We look forward to receiving your resume, even if you do not entirely meet all the requirements of the job posting.
Please let your recruiter know if they need to pay special attention to something in order to enable your participation in the interview process.
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Infineon Technologies know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Feb 08, 2024
Aug 03, 2024
At least 6 years of professional experience in the automotive business field and lead automotive customers, TIER1 and OEMs
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Senior Manager Application Engineering Radar Sensing (f/m/div) - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.