Statkraft has been making clean energy possible for over a century. That’s what we offer. 125 years of unrivalled expertise in supplying the world with what it needs most. We envision a world that runs entirely on renewable energy. Because in the fight against climate change, we don’t see renewable energy as part of the solution – we believe it must be the solution. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match.
But there’s more work to be done – that’s why we need you to join us.
We are currently looking for an experianced ETRM Test Manager to join our team in Oslo or Düsseldorf.
The Business Area CFO & IT is responsible for providing excellent IT solutions for Energy Management of Statkraft’s European assets, including analyses and long-term price forecasts, and Trading & Origination. In addition, the Business Area includes Finance, Risk & Business Support and provides IT services for all of Statkraft.
Advanced use of IT is the foundation for Statkraft’s present and future position as one of the most competitive players in the renewable energy industry. Statkraft’s internal IT organization provides reliable IT services to all of Statkraft, with a combination of own production, sourcing and integration. The IT organization in Statkraft consists of more than 330 employees delivering services to 85 locations in 20 countries, ensuring economy of scale and competitive advantages, and a common IT security platform for Statkraft. The IT operational model cater for a common set of operational processes, a common support model and a global infrastructure capable to carry out corporate wide and local IT systems. Statkraft has a genuine belief in the value of the best possible cooperation between business and IT.
Statkraft is looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic ETRM Test Manager to join our team IT Energy Trading and Risk Management Systems. The successful candidate will have a strong background in Energy Trading Systems, specifically with Murex, Beacon, and CRisk. In detail the following tasks are part of your job:
- Lead and manage testing efforts across various Energy Trading Systems
- Collaborate closely with Front- / Back- and Middle office users to understand their needs and incorporate them into the testing process
- Document test results and track issues
- Implement and adhere to Test Management Methodology
- Ensure the quality and performance of systems meet the established standards.
- Collaborate with the team and stakeholders to understand system requirements and specifications
- Improve the testing processes
- Proven Track Record as a Test Manager in Energy Trading Systems
- Hands-on experience with Energy Trading Systems and working experience with Front- / Back- and Middle office users is mandatory
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication and team management skills
- Strong knowledge of Test Management Methodology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
A career with Statkraft is a career filled with purpose – meaning that every employee is not just making a living, they are making a real difference to the planet, our communities and the future. Together, we work on the front lines of changing the game for renewable energy. From hydrogen development to algorithmic trading and everything in between. We have 125 years of unrivalled expertise in creating the technologies that put ecosystems, communities and our environment first. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match. This includes:
- Unlimited learning opportunities at various levels of the organisation including Linkedin Learning and inspiring leaderships program like IMD
- The chance to grow your career alongside a truly global network of experts, leaders, specialists and graduates from different countries and backgrounds
- The opportunity to work somewhere with pride, and to be able to honestly say “My work is contributing to
- A work culture that puts emphasis on the individual, offering flexible working solutions, parental leave and work life balance principles
- Being part of a company proudly certified as a ‘Great Place to Work’
Please note: Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. We conduct background checks on qualified applicants before hire.
Statkraft's vision is to renew the way the world is powered. To navigate the complex journey ahead, we need every voice at the table. We therefore work actively to be a diverse and inclusive workplace and welcome all applicants regardless of background, gender, age, sexual orientation, religious belief, ethnicity, nationality or disability.
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Statkraft know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Feb 06, 2024
Aug 03, 2024
Proven Track Record as a Test Manager in Energy Trading Systems
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - ETRM Test Manager - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.