Prisma Photonics, a fast-growing startup, transforms infrastructure monitoring with optical fibers. We eliminate the need for extra sensors by offering sensor-free solutions to monitor electrical power grids and oil & gas pipelines across thousands of kilometers.
Our fiber-sensing technology, integrated with AI and machine learning, enables our customers to achieve environmental and renewable energy targets, ensuring smooth utility operations on their path to net-zero emissions.
We are looking for the best minds and spirits to join us in our journey. We know our product is only as great as the individuals building the hardware and software and harnessing data for good causes. Being a great team member means being eager to learn and grow, able to challenge while accepting being challenged, and working for the team and the product with enthusiasm and passion.
We are now hiring a skilled Principal Software Engineer to take a meaningful part in overcoming the company’s challenges while maintaining a professional work methodology.
- Software Design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance, and improvement.
- Leading and collaborating with colleagues and internal customers on technical challenges.
- Troubleshoot system issues, provide quick and thorough solutions.
- Maintain high standards of software quality by defining and mentoring developers to use best practices and processes.
- BSc. in computer science or equivalent related area.
- ~10 years of experience in Backend and System software development.
- Highly proficient in both C++ and Python.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience in hands-on technical leading and architecture of software development efforts.
- Familiarity with CI/CD, DevOps and testing tools.
- Experience in multiple types of software environments: cloud computing – AWS ; data engineering ; low level programming (embedded / hardware integration) ; high performance and code optimizations ; algorithms implementation ; micro-services architecture ; GPU accelerated programming (CUDA).
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Prisma Photonics know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Feb 05, 2024
Aug 03, 2024
Tel Aviv, Israel
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Principal Software Engineer - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.