Prisma Photonics, a fast-growing startup, transforms infrastructure monitoring with optical fibers. We eliminate the need for extra sensors by offering sensor-free solutions to monitor electrical power grids and oil & gas pipelines across thousands of kilometers.
Our fiber-sensing technology, integrated with AI and machine learning, enables our customers to achieve environmental and renewable energy targets, ensuring smooth utility operations on their path to net-zero emissions.
We are looking for the best minds and spirits to join us in our journey. We know our product is only as great as the individuals building the hardware and software and harnessing data for good causes. Being a great team member means being eager to learn and grow, able to challenge while accepting being challenged, and working for the team and the product with enthusiasm and passion.
We are now hiring a talented, self-driven, and passionate Cloud Data Architect to build and maintain optimized and highly available data pipelines that facilitate deeper analysis and reporting.
- Lead the design and architecture of cloud-based data solutions, ensuring scalability, reliability, and performance.
- Design and build data pipelines for field data collection, analysis, and inference using industry production-grade technologies and tools.
- Design and build customer cloud / on-premise data solutions for storage, lookup, and processing flows.
- Study and incorporate standards for data governance, security, and compliance.
- Provide online and real-time monitoring and analysis of data systems health, accuracy, and costs.
- Plan and execute integrations with our edge computing solutions and AI models for both research and production flows.
- 3+ years experience in an architect position or similar
- 10+ years of hands-on programming experience in high-level languages including python.
- 10+ years experience in designing, building or administrating large scale software systems
- Experience with AWS cloud, Airflow, Spark, Sage Maker, Spark, MongoDB, SQL
- Excellent leadership, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Expert in designing and implementing highly resilient big data applications
- Academic degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Systems.
- Certifications in AWS or other relevant cloud technologies.
- Experience with sensor data analysis (Audio, Vision, Medical)
- Experience in configuring monitoring and tracing systems such as Datadog, Prometheus, ELK stack.
- Experience in CI-CD systems such as Jenkins or pipelines.
- Experience in Grafana or other code based analysis tools.
- Project lead or management experience.
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Prisma Photonics know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Feb 08, 2024
Aug 03, 2024
Tel Aviv, Israel
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Cloud Data Architect - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.