Senior Account Manager / Contracts Negotiator - Energy Storage EMEA (Italian, French or German speaker)
Join Tesla's EMEA Utility Energy Storage Sales Team, driving sales and contracting efforts for cutting-edge Megapack battery energy storage systems and associated offerings.
Do you want to be part of the future of renewable energy and make a real impact on our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy?
We are excited to welcome a talented Senior Account Manager / Contracts Negotiator to our growing EMEA Utility Energy Storage Sales Team.
As an Account Manager / Contracts Negotiator, you will lead the sales and contracting efforts for our cutting-edge Megapack battery energy storage systems and associated offerings, like our energy trading service called Autobidder. Tesla’s Megapack is an industry-leading battery energy storage system that supports many grid-scale applications. By strengthening our energy infrastructure with Megapack, we can create a cleaner and more stable grid that protects our communities and the environment.
From conception to contract execution, you will successfully close multi-million-dollar deals, leading project teams with colleagues from Tesla’s engineering, operations, finance, service, and legal teams.
To be successful in this role, you will bring strong technical knowledge of the utility-scale electricity industry. In addition, you must have strong communication skills and a proven track record in leading complex contract negotiations.
What You’ll Do
- Drive negotiation and contracting of equipment supply agreements, EPC agreements, O&M agreements, and related software sales agreements.
- Achieve sales goals by managing a project pipeline of short, medium, and long-term opportunities spanning multiple countries and project types
- Develop sales opportunities by building and maintaining relationships with Independent Power Producers, developers, and utilities
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders from various departments to define scope, terms, and pricing for battery storage projects in a way that meets customers’ needs while protecting Tesla’s interests.
- Contribute to the strategy for and preparation of tender responses, in collaboration with Tesla’s Bid Team
- Maintain quality pipeline data and provide reporting to management as needed
- Evaluate market dynamics and drivers in assigned EMEA markets. Provide key market insights to the broader Tesla team, in support of determining and executing the most effective go-to-market strategy for each market
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of commercial/contracting experience in the utility-scale electric generation, transmission, or storage industry
- Experience structuring and leading highly complex negotiations in energy, construction, project finance, or a related practice area. Experience within the renewable energy industry is a plus
- A team player with the ability to proactively identify problems, drive projects to close, make complex cost/benefit assessments, and identify pragmatic legal and business solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate
- Flexibility to travel periodically (up to 25%)
- Fluent in English and in addition fluency in one of the following languages: French, German or Italian
- Note: Relocation support is possible for non-local candidates
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Tesla know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Feb 05, 2024
Aug 03, 2024
5+ years of commercial/contracting experience in the utility-scale electric generation, transmission, or storage industry
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Senior Account Manager / Contracts Negotiator - Energy Storage EMEA (Italian, French or German speaker) - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.