Do you want to contribute to impactful projects in environmental sustainability? We are seeking an experienced Event Manager to oversee and coordinate our involvement in diverse events and conferences within the water, wastewater, and biosolids sectors. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of event planning and execution, ensuring each event aligns with Cambi's commitment to sustainability and innovation in the circular economy.
The Event Marketing Coordinator is responsible for planning, executing and managing all event details
- Plan, organize, and manage all event details, from conception to execution.
- Coordinate with internal teams and external partners to deliver seamless and impactful events.
- Manage budgets, timelines, and logistics for each event.
- Drive attendee engagement and enhance Cambi’s visibility in the industry.
- Monitor event outcomes, gathering insights for future improvements. Represent Cambi's values and vision at industry events.
Your background and profile
- Bachelor's degree in Event Management, Marketing, Communications, or a related field. Or equivalent experience.
- Experience in event management, preferably in the environmental or water sectors.
- Strong organizational, communication, and project management skills.
- Proficiency in digital event tools and platforms.
- Ability to travel globally as required.
Your personality should fit Cambi’s Core Philosophy with Customer focus, high degree of Quality in solution, product and service, and we always act with Integrity.
In all settings we strive to be Proactive, Responsive, Team oriented, Innovative and Accountable.
Why you will enjoy it in Cambi
- Work globally: Encounter different cultures and work practices when working with the global sales organization and opportunities to meet leading water sector companies spanning all continents.
- Make an impact: Contribute to projects transforming organic waste streams into bioresources, boosting the circular economy, and leading to net-zero emissions in cities worldwide.
- Immerse in diversity: Join a multicultural team with a mix of young and experienced colleagues from more than 25 countries and 18 discipline backgrounds.
- Grow personally: Embrace our values: proactive, innovative, responsive, accountable, and team-oriented, in a dynamic work environment grounded in a modern Code of Conduct applying to all employees and business partners.
About the hiring process
Delivering on our mission to enable a swift global transition to sustainable communities is contingent on attracting and retaining talented employees from diverse backgrounds.
If you see yourself further developing your career together with us, don’t hesitate to send in your application, including a cover letter and CV.
Please be informed that we will only accept and asses applications through our career site.
- Anda Somodea, Marketing director, email@example.com +47 471 51 615
- Carina Evensen, HR & Admin Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org +47 997 28 244
Cambi is a global technology and solutions supplier that enables cities and industries to turn wastewater sludge and other organic wastes into bioresources. We are a medium-sized, Norway-based multinational company listed in Oslo on Euronext Growth. We have offices in the UK, USA, China and South Korea, and a growing sales network on all continents.
Our core expertise lies in designing, manufacturing, installing, and operating industrial process installations, used mainly for treating sewage sludge in combination with anaerobic digestion in wastewater treatment plants. The technology, developed over three decades and known globally as thermal hydrolysis, reduces greenhouse gas emissions and produces renewable energy, organic fertilisers, and various soil products while destroying pathogens and other harmful substances. Our systems have the capacity to cater over 110 million individuals across more than 25 countries. We are proud of having cities like Oslo, London, Washington, Singapore, and Sydney among our clients.
As water utility companies take sustainability increasingly seriously, adopting net-zero emissions targets and embracing circular economy models, Cambi has tremendous growth potential and ambitions to match them.
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Cambi know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Feb 07, 2024
Mar 03, 2024
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Event Coordinator - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.