We develop wind energy products and technologies that reduce the cost of energy and bring the highest possible value to our customers and Vestas. In our Onshore platform, you will be an important part of developing Vestas' future turbine products. We develop progressive new products by engaging the full value chain, from idea development and innovation through manufacturing, and transport construction to service. We ensure that all project teams are aligned and deliver a coherent product solution, tested and verified. We believe it takes all kinds of people to change the future and we promote a culture with a great focus on safety, quality performance, and innovation. By encouraging a culture based on accountability, we give employees the chance to create meaningful, real-world impact through their work. We also cultivate employee performance and growth by providing an inclusive, motivating environment with collaboration. You will experience a team of great diversity both within competencies, experience, gender, and nationality - and we would like you to aid us in nurturing this diversity and the synergy effect it offers to a team.
As a Technical Project Planner in our Onshore project management department, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the right execution of our product development projects. Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating closely with project managers to define timelines and processes for implementing project changes
- Monitoring the progress of product development projects and all subprojects
- Ensuring high planning quality in compliance with planning processes
- Creating detailed project plans in Microsoft Project and Jira
- Identifying and planning technical dependencies within the project scope
- Supervising and aligning project issues with stakeholders
- Preparing and conducting planning workshops and Project management reviews
To be effective in this role, you should possess the following qualifications:
- Knowledge of project management and high experience in project planning
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English (primary working language)
- Experience with Microsoft Project, including server functions
- Experience with the JIRA Project management tool is beneficial but not required
- We are looking for candidates with the following competencies:
- High project planning skills
- Collaborative stakeholder management
- A team-oriented approach to work
- Proficiency in stakeholder management, including coordination, planning, and reporting
- Focus on project scope and the ability to understand the impact of scope changes on the project
- Experience in managing projects with multiple stakeholders
What We Offer
If you are excited about the opportunity to work on innovative renewable energy solutions and make a significant impact on the sustainable future of our planet, we encourage you to apply for the position of Technical Project Planner at Vestas. Join us in our mission to make a difference in sustainable energy solutions.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible, as we will review applications on a rolling basis. To apply for this opportunity please submit your resume in English.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 173 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Vestas know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Feb 06, 2024
Aug 03, 2024
High experience in project planning
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Lead Project Planner - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.