At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
In our „Product evaluation and qualification“ team at Hitachi Energy Semiconductors in Lenzburg, we make sure to get to the bottom of things and deliver faultless robust semiconductor chips and power modules through a rigorous qualification process. Our products are delivered to a wide range of customers worldwide for different industrial applications as well as renewable energy, traction and eMobility.
- Maintain the R&D lab in optimal condition for seamless daily operations.
- Enforce lab rules and ensure compliance among team members.
- Provide necessary training for individuals with lab access.
- Coordinate lab activities to support project timelines.
- Proven experience in lab operations.
- Familiarity with standard and specialized laboratory equipment.
- Strong organizational and coordination skills.
- Ability to make measurements and perform routine quantitative and qualitative analytical tests.
- Record maintenance of analyses and tests.
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
Education and Experience
- Broad knowledge of operational procedures and tools, preferably obtained through extensive work experience.
- Vocational or technical education in a relevant field may be required.
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Hitachi Energy know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Feb 05, 2024
Aug 03, 2024
Lenzburg, Aargau, Switzerland
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - (Senior) R&D Technician 80-100% - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.