The main scope of the Quality Department is both Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC) in terms of creating and supporting in creation of procedures, policy, instructions, standards, records. In other words, responsible for delivering a product meeting the specifications. Within the scope of the Quality Department, it is also the compliance of the Quality Management System (QMS) to the International Standards and resolution of customer concerns. In cooperation with the Quality Department and the support functions you must ensure that the quality controls are conducted according to the control plan, that non-conformities are identified and that appropriate corrective measures are taken, while keeping a secure and safe work environment. As Quality Technician, you will be responsible for a specific department (but support in others should also be expected).
- Update status on Daily Management Boards and communicate it to production
- Operate as part of the Production Team, supporting Group Leads and Production Workers to achieve the right quality
- Print out shop floor documentation and keep it updated (MCP, PII, PWI, QDA, TP, 1P)
- Make sure quality data are collected (QDA, defect mapping) and that quality tools are available and good to use on the shopfloor
- Thermography and Ultrasound scanning and evaluation
- Implement and follow green tagging procedure
- Material testing (DSC, FVF)
- You are reliable and thrive with changes, in a rapid moving organization
- You are quality oriented and you are structured in your work
- You work with ease across different cultures
- Able to use Microsoft Office
- SAP experience is desirable
- Highschool, technical education or similar is required (if no education, 1 year minimum of working experience in Vestas)
- A vision test and a color blindness test is a prerequisite
- Good communication skills in English preferably also Danish
- You are quality focused and structured in your work
- You enjoy working with many different people with different cultural backgrounds
What we offer
Join us for an exciting journey in an environment supporting personal and professional growth within the global renewable energy industry. At Vestas, we value initiative, responsibility, and a balance between creativity and quality. Experience firsthand our core values: Passion, Accountability, Simplicity, and Collaboration, shaping our work culture and initiatives.
Work location: Nakskov, DK Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis however, please note we do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 01 March 2024
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore. Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 173 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field. With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future. Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity. To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Vestas know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Feb 08, 2024
Mar 01, 2024
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Quality Technician - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.