We are Seaway7, a diverse group of team players, change makers and leaders in the delivery of fixed offshore wind projects. What we do makes a difference to our planet and the future, by bringing sustainable, renewable energy to the world.
Seaway7 have an exciting opportunity for graduate level candidates interested in Finance. This is a full time, staff role, based in our Zoetermeer office.
Launch a rewarding career in renewable energy, addressing some of the globe’s largest offshore fixed wind projects. Applicants must be able to start their journey with us in August 2024.
During the first two years, you will rotate across each Finance department; Accounts Payable, Financial Accounting & Administration and Project Control. This will provide exposure across a wide range of finance activities through a mix of formal training sessions, on-the-job development, mentoring, and personal development.
WHAT WILL THE PROGRAMME INVOLVE
- Through on-the-job training you will develop key capabilities related to Financial and Project Accounting through rotations in different functions
- You will participate in a wide range of activities including:
- Month end cycle,
- Data analysis
- Financial and management reporting
- Supporting the wider finance and operational teams in the management of our business activities
- During this time, you will become proficient in our financial systems and gain experience in wider business processes
- You will participate in project tasks to challenge your presentation and team building skills and network with Seaway7 Engineering graduates including the opportunity to participate in the global off-sites
- This is organised to provide the opportunity to gain deeper insights into some of the key aspects related to Financial and Project Support functions
- Training in the work that Seaway7 performs from the managers of each department
- You will be assigned a mentor who will provide guidance and support your progression. The mentor will maintain regular contact with you providing direction to ensure you achieve targets and goals
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TEAM
It’s the commitment and enthusiasm of our people that gives us our energy to create change and make an impact for the future. And we want you to bring your personality, skills, and experience, powering us to be leaders in fixed offshore wind.
- You will either be a recent graduate educated to degree level in a relevant finance or accountancy-based qualification or working towards completion of a degree in these subjects in 2024
- Motivated to work towards a recognised Professional Accountancy Qualification, supported by Seaway7
- Good IT skills with the ability to work with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint in particular
- Strong collaborator, able to work effectively as part of a large team
- Problem solver, anticipating and finding effective solutions to tasks
- Great attention to detail, with the ability to effectively plan and prioritise workloads to meet tight deadlines
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
We offer the opportunity to create a future to be proud of, for generations to come. Whatever the role, wherever the location, everyone plays a part.
And when we say everyone, we mean everyone. Because we believe that it’s our team spirit that makes us special. Whether we’re getting stuck in, overcoming a challenge, or celebrating a success, we always do it together.
Alongside this, we’re continually creating the environment for you to be at your best – in and outside of work. This includes:
- Career development – access to a range of learning opportunities, as well as being part of a culture that encourages growth and development.
- Flexible working – everyone has commitments, responsibilities, and passions outside of work. With a range of patterns available including hybrid, or flexitime working, let’s discuss how we make time for what matters to you.
- A holistic benefits package – we pride ourselves in offering a wide range of benefits that support your financial, emotional, and physical wellbeing. This includes a generous holiday allowance, pension scheme, discounted health and wellbeing packages, electric car salary sacrifice scheme and more.
- An extensive Sports & Social club with tailored activities and events
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave/adoption leave
THE NEXT STEPS
To apply for this role, simply click the ‘Apply’ button found on this page.
You may be prompted to set up a profile with us. It’s quick and easy to do. Or, if you have already created a profile with us, simply log in and submit your application.
Here are 3 top tips to help you submit an application:
- Make sure your CV is up-to-date and highlights the transferable skills and experience you can bring to this role.
- Include a cover letter as part of your application. It’s your chance to tell us why you would be a brilliant addition to our team.
- Take your time with your application and check there are no errors such as spelling mistakes.
Once you have submitted your application, we will be in touch as soon as possible with next steps.
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Seaway7 know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Feb 05, 2024
Mar 15, 2024
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Finance Graduate 2024 - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.