Mechanical Design Engineer
Proton Ventures biedt innovatieve groene engineering en oplossingen voor opslagterminals, ammoniakproductie-eenheden en andere procesapplicaties. Groei mee in de transitie naar een emissievrije ammoniak- en waterstofindustrie.
Proton Ventures delivers innovative green engineering and turnkey solutions for world-scale storage terminals, ammonia production units and other process applications. We develop green projects and infrastructure supporting the transition to an emission-free ammonia and hydrogen industry. From concept to operational facilities, Proton Ventures offers consultancy support, project development management, feasibility study and FEED study engineering services, up to and including the actual EPC works. All this relies on strong and lasting relationships with all stakeholders in the field of (green) ammonia. The success is based on all people involved working together.
Let’s work together towards a decarbonized energy and chemical world!
What we offer you
As an independent company within the Koolen Industries Group, Proton Ventures offers an environment in which you and your colleagues work towards shared goals. Our employees are important to us as individuals and team players, with technology achieving results for, by and with people. As colleagues, we are uncompromising in our willingness to collaborate and support one another. We share responsibility at all levels to ensure our company’s success.
Proton Ventures offers you the opportunity to grow, evolve and collaborate in making our energy and agricultural industries more sustainable and more.
What you will do
As Mechanical Engineer, you will be responsible for coordinating and stirring the design, implementation, and optimization of Static and Rotating Mechanical Equipment for chemical processes in our multi-disciplinary and international team. On your daily tasks, you will participate in the engineering team to execute the project deliverables ensuring technical integrity and accuracy by the indicated timeframe. You will provide input and assistance to other engineering disciplines and offer your skills in finding optimal technical solutions for clients.
As a Business Analyst, you will
- Identify, analyse and develop potential and innovative business cases for our customers and value chain stakeholders
- Model of financial and technical business cases
- Perform customer, market and competitor analysis
- Provide input to product management and product and solution pricing strategies
- Analyze target markets and support go-to-market strategies
As a Mechanical Engineer, you will
- Direct and provide guidance for the design of Mechanical Equipment and Equipment Packages
- Ensure that subcontractors deliver in time and in good quality
- Execute and review Mechanical and Structural-related documents
- Provide input to other engineering disciplines.
- Manage communication with suppliers and subcontractors
- Contribute to build up knowledge and innovation in the Engineering Department
- Report to the Engineering Discipline Head
Your tasks will include:
- Preparing and/or reviewing Equipment Datasheets
- Preparing and/or reviewing Equipment General Arrangement and Construction Drawings
- Manage and control mechanical subcontractor’s scope
- Preparing and/or reviewing the Mechanical-related documentation (Steel MTO and Calculations, Lists, Skid Package Details, Equipment Layout Study)
- Sizing and selecting main process equipment (pumps, compressors, heat exchangers, reactors)
- Pressure Vessel and Reactors Calculations according to relevant codes e.g. ASME VIII, EN13445
Your education/work experience
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 5+ years of experience
- Knowledge of 2D & 3D AutoCAD Plant Software
- Knowledge of Vessel Calculation Software
- Interest in renewable energy and energy transition
- Ambition and drive to become an expert on the subject matter
- Able to organize and prioritize your workload
- Ability to understand Process Design through PIDs and Piping design studies
- Experience in start-up & commissioning will be considered a plus
- Knowledge of main international codes and standards (ASME, EN, API)
- Ability to speak and write in English at a professional level
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Proton Ventures know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Feb 07, 2024
Aug 03, 2024
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Mechanical Design Engineer - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.