Inside Sales Representative with German and English
Inside Sales Representative role in Kraków with TE Connectivity, a global industrial technology leader. Fluent English and German required. Competitive salary and benefits offered.
TE Connectivity's Account Management Teams are responsible for selling TE's products, systems or services, providing detailed technical product information and maintaining relationships with customers in assigned geographic territory, industry or accounts.
As an Inside Sales Representative you will play a fundamental role in achieving our sales growth targets and driving our aligned sales/marketing initiatives through a passion to serve.
Your main responsibilities will be to
- Meet target for specific accounts/locations as assigned
- Manage all commercial aspects with the customer including relationship and regular contact with customer key stakeholders
- Manage and prepare offers, project contracts and quotations, driving price and contract negotiations
- Develop, enhance and grow customer relationships through lead generation and building an opportunity pipeline
- Sell the value propositions of TE products and services
- Demonstrate technical expertise and the best service while influencing buying agreements through our innovative product solutionsTeam up with Channel/Distribution partner to close deals
- Communicate with customers inbound and outbound via email, telephone, online chat service and social media
- Document program activity via salesforce and other relevant systems
- Make occasional customer visits to strengthen relationship
What your background should look like
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in a customer facing role (customer service, retail)
- Inside sales or consultative selling experience
- Relevant product or industry experience
- Proven ability to initiate, organize and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner
- Fluent English and German, other European languages would be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills and the ability to build strong, credible relationships with multiple organization functions (inside and outside of TE)
- Ability to work to deadlines and motivating goals
- Ability to identify and pursue new business opportunities in line with business plans
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM is a plus
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions enable the distribution of power, signal and data to advance next-generation transportation, renewable energy, automated factories, data centers, medical technology and more. With more than 85,000 employees, including 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS.
What TE Connectivity offers
We are pleased to offer you an exciting total package that can also be flexibly adapted to changing life situations - the well-being of our employees is our top priority!
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Group
Across our global sites and business units, we put together packages of benefits that are either supported by TE itself or provided by external service providers. In principle, the benefits offered can vary from site to site.
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let TE Connectivity know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Feb 07, 2024
Aug 03, 2024
At least 2 years of relevant experience in a customer facing role (customer service, retail)
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Inside Sales Representative with German and English - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.