European Energy is an energy company in exponential growth and with the aim of being a major global force in driving the green transition forward. Our core values are the foundation of everything we do: In it together, Trust and Courage, Ambition, Excitement, Inclusion, and Agility.
Your new team
Step into an interesting role within the project development department at our headquarters. This position offers a unique blend of local collaboration and international engagement, connecting you with colleagues from various departments across Denmark and local offices. You will play a key role in driving projects, communications, and public affairs initiatives, leveraging your skills in a cross-functional environment.
How you will create an impact
We offer an opportunity to take on a role in the renewables sector with great responsibility and tangible impact on the global challenges of climate change as part of an international and engaged team with diverse backgrounds.
On a typical day …
- You are searching and collecting information on energy policy, legislation, public opinion, and background information relevant to ongoing initiatives that are taken up in company’s Public Affairs Forum
- You help initiate and maintain outreach efforts to stakeholders within national governments and international organisations to foster collaborative work,
- You actively participate in meetings with government institutions or European Union entities,
- You prepare and draft presentations for both internal and external stakeholders,
- Assisting with internal communications, such as drafting resumes or updates on public affairs initiatives and of the meetings of the Forum.
Prerequisites to progress in the job
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Politics, Business Administration, Social Studies, or a related field
- You have a strong interest in the renewable energy industry and profound knowledge of Danish market specifics
- You are familiar with EU affairs and institutional workings
- You are a confident user of Microsoft 365 products, especially in PowerPoint
- You are fluent in English, proficiency in Danish is an advantage
As a person, you are friendly, curious, and open to talking to external partners as well as other departments to get the needed data. You have an energetic approach to your work, are open-minded, and most important – you are eager to learn and contribute to the team.
With us you get
- You will be part of our Next Generation student network, where our now more than 80 Student Assistants meet across departments. Our Student network is a great place to meet and engage with other students for sparring and social events.
- We enjoy the small things in everyday life; delicious barista coffee, fruit and nuts available, ginger shots in the morning, and sodas on Fridays, and breakfast and lunch facilities.
- You will get the possibility to apply your knowledge from your studies in real projects.
- For the right candidate we are offering the opportunity for a following full-time position.
European Energy is a Danish privately owned company founded in 2004. We operate all the way from development, construction, operation and selling of wind- and photovoltaic (PV) farms on land as well as off-shore globally. Further, we work with development of the future energy solutions, e.g. Power-to-X. We have a solid collaboration with local stakeholders and want to involve all parts in the process.
We are now more than 700 employees with 40 nationalities represented in 20 countries. We all work for our common goal to be the most innovative partner within the green transition and to create The Power of Tomorrow, Today.
Workplace: Søborg, Denmark
Hours: 10-20 hours per week with flexibility during exam periods
Manager: Hans Brask, Senior Vice President Project Development
Apply: Send your CV including your motivation for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org. We invite for conversations on a continuous basis, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Contact person: Nele Soltau, Talent Acquisition Assistant email@example.com
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let European Energy A/S know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Feb 05, 2024
Feb 29, 2024
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Politics, Business Administration, Social Studies, or a related field
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Student Assistant, Public Affairs Forum - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.