Component Manager (f/m/d) Energy Supply Integration
Siemens Mobility sucht einen Component Manager (m/w/d) für die Integration von Energieversorgungskomponenten in der Schienenfahrzeugsteuerung. Attraktive Konditionen und hybrides Arbeiten. Bewerben Sie sich jetzt!
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG and has been a leading supplier in the field of mobility for over 160 years. Our core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems and related services. We have always been very innovative in making traveling faster, safer and more comfortable. Today, we need new solutions to new challenges such as climate change and rising populations worldwide. That's what drives us. That's why we shape mobility with passion, always being one step ahead. Through digitalization, we make infrastructures smart and create opportunities that get us from A to B sustainably and seamlessly. Our 39,800 employees are pioneers in mobility who help to keep the world moving.
What do you contribute?
You drive innovations by managing the integration of energy supply components in the locomotive controls. This includes supplier management, requirements definition, concept creation, system design and software development.
- You’ll develop functional integration concepts and system requirements for software and hardware.
- You are the main technical contact for the component suppliers and our project management.
- You are responsible for documentation of requirements and specifications.
- You stay up to date on the latest market trends and drive innovations.
- You design, develop and test PLC software applications.
- You focus your work on the reusability of work results in terms of product and technical platform strategies.
What do you bring along?
- Your success is grounded a masters’ degree in engineering or a related field.
- You are longstanding experience in engineering and in technical supplier management.
- You excel with extensive knowledge in energy supply systems and electrical interfaces.
- You have gained experience in PLC software development.
- You communicate fluently in English, knowledge of German is an advantage.
- You are open for occasional, international business travels (approx. 20%).
What do we offer you?
You will receive an attractive compensation package including the benefits of the collective bargaining agreement (e.g. additional pay and vacation pay) and other extras (e.g. corporate pension and shareholder program).
We offer comprehensive training opportunities for your professional and personal development. With our Learning Campus, we have an in-house service provider with a wide range of online and offline training courses.
We are pioneers in mobility. At Siemens Mobility, you will actively contribute to the transformation of transportation and climate protection in a market of the future, because our transportation solutions reduce CO2 emissions all over the world.
Mobile working /Remote working
With us, you will have the opportunity to work hybrid. This means that you can work remotely to a considerable extent. We have officially regulated this through a company agreement.
You can find an overview of our benefits here.
How do you get in touch with us?
www.siemens.de/mobility if you would like to find out more about Siemens Mobility before applying. www.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/faq.html if you would like to obtain more information about the application process. +49 (9131) 17 5243-0 if you would like to clarify further questions about the position via our applicant hotline. www.siemens.com/mobility-jobs if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
The contact person handling this job ad is Mr. Peter Wiebories.
Apply nowJob expired?
Please let Siemens AG know you found this job on Rejobs. This will help us grow and get more people to work on renewable energy!
About the role
Feb 05, 2024
Aug 03, 2024
Master's degree in engineering or related field
Share with Friends
The stakes are high, and the time for talk has passed. Now is the time for action. Help a friend accelerate the shift to a sustainable future.
Share this job - Component Manager (f/m/d) Energy Supply Integration - with your folks, and help them find a career to be proud of.